• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

SAPPHIRE RX 480 NITRO NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (WORLD FIRST) !!!

Associate
Why are you all waiting in for your deliveries and constantly looking out of your windows for delivery vans? DPD have an app for that.

I just ordered some gear and installed "My DPD" from Google Play (Also available on IOS). It tracks your delivery for you and tells you when it will arrive and what the delivery drivers name is. It also allows you to change delivery options on the fly... Works like magic.

Android version below

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dpd.yourdpd

:D

Soldato
Sent a webnote and just got this reply:

Dear Me,

Thank you for your webnote, your order has been printed and should be dispatching today for delivery tomorrow, keep an eye out for the dispatch email, have a great weekend.

Richard.

My response:

I love you Richard! Thank you all for the hard work!

PARTY TIME!

Associate
Sent a webnote and just got this reply:

Dear Me,

Thank you for your webnote, your order has been printed and should be dispatching today for delivery tomorrow, keep an eye out for the dispatch email, have a great weekend.

Richard.

My response:

I love you Richard! Thank you all for the hard work!

PARTY TIME!

Is this with Next Day DPD?

Associate
Why are you all waiting in for your deliveries and constantly looking out of your windows for delivery vans? DPD have an app for that.

I just ordered some gear and installed "My DPD" from Google Play (Also available on IOS). It tracks your delivery for you and tells you when it will arrive and what the delivery drivers name is. It also allows you to change delivery options on the fly... Works like magic.

Android version below

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dpd.yourdpd

:D

DPD rock:) Unlike some delivery firm's I can think of :rolleyes:

Associate
Also, I checked the item page last night and panicked because it said '500w recommended' and I've been packing a 450w XFX for years now - until I checked the TDP on my current GTX670 which is higher and also recommended at 500w :D

*dons fireproof clothing*

Back
Top Bottom