• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

SAPPHIRE RX 480 NITRO NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (WORLD FIRST) !!!

Associate
yeah mines on it's way :D

You've been lucky others that ordered around the same time as you
are still waiting.

Ahhhh right , i misunderstood that , my bad :D Anyways, its Monday delivery so still couple days left to wait(should get a second card from a different source next week).Just slapped a new PSU in earlier today,im ready :p

Associate
Looking at the delivery info on DPD website there's an option to grab it from a pickup point. Just says it'd be available from 12:00 - but it doesn't say which day!

If I could I'd go pick it up from the depot as it'll presumably arrive tomorrow waiting to be delivered on monday.

Associate
Indeed it was ...

----------------------------------------------------------
Goods Shipped:
£208.29 x 1 - Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

----------------------------------------------------------

Wait so are you ordering from the US? Because I am too and I was assuming mine is getting shipped later because it's worldwide shipping. But if that isn't the case I'm about to get really angry :mad:

Associate
Looking at the delivery info on DPD website there's an option to grab it from a pickup point. Just says it'd be available from 12:00 - but it doesn't say which day!

If I could I'd go pick it up from the depot as it'll presumably arrive tomorrow waiting to be delivered on monday.

'How can I collect my parcel?

Choose from one of our 2,500 local Pickup shops including Doddle, Halfords, Numark Pharmacies and other local stores.
We'll have your parcel ready for you by midday tomorrow.
You'll need to bring 2 pieces of ID, photo ID and ID with your address on it, such as a utility bill.
Enter your reference number and postcode on this page to see your options.'

From DPD website

Associate
I ordered from the US... I ordered on the 13th though. mine got shipped this morning at 7am. Well at least there is a confirmation number with tracking from DHL. But not tracking update yet. I think I have to wait till tomorrow for it to post.

Last edited:
Associate
'How can I collect my parcel?

Choose from one of our 2,500 local Pickup shops including Doddle, Halfords, Numark Pharmacies and other local stores.
We'll have your parcel ready for you by midday tomorrow.
You'll need to bring 2 pieces of ID, photo ID and ID with your address on it, such as a utility bill.
Enter your reference number and postcode on this page to see your options.'

From DPD website

And tomorrow is Saturday, but they probably mean 'next working day' so they just deliver it somewhere on the planned delivery day rather than the address on the package. Shame DPD don't just offer to let you grab it from whichever depot it'll be sitting in waiting to go on a van for Monday morning.

Associate
And tomorrow is Saturday, but they probably mean 'next working day' so they just deliver it somewhere on the planned delivery day rather than the address on the package. Shame DPD don't just offer to let you grab it from whichever depot it'll be sitting in waiting to go on a van for Monday morning.

Yup. If I knew it was going to be delivered on a weekday, would've had it delivered to workplace :p

Associate
I cancelled my pre-order, cuz I was impatient. Now I re-ordered again :( wish i could swap back to my old position, I would have had my card now... Hope I still get it next week, even though I ordered today.

DHR

DHR

Soldato
Since the start of this thread, I've preordered and cancelled 7 times, I've changed brands 3 times, been divorced twice and am now sitting in a field in Hampshire with a camel I call 480, I traded her for my 2nd place in the mythical pre-order "queue".

... Come on, that's more believable than a realistic world exclusive delivery date!? If not, I think you should cancel your 1800 order then cancel that because you accidentally ordered a 1008 but actually wanted a 470 :D

Back
Top Bottom