• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

SAPPHIRE RX 480 NITRO NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (WORLD FIRST) !!!

Soldato
Sexy card. Can't believe they turned the cheese grater into that. :D

Very interested to see what the 480 can do with the shackles of the reference design removed.

Associate
I don't have a 8 pin connector, but two 6 pci-e ones. Are there converters or am I stuffed?
edit: although there is a 6 with a 2 next to it.

Soldato
I don't have a 8 pin connector, but two 6 pci-e ones. Are there converters or am I stuffed?
edit: although there is a 6 with a 2 next to it.
A 6+2 will be absolutely fine. Maybe some PSUs do dedicated 8-pin connectors, but every one I've had has been 6+2 cables.

Soldato
Love the back, looks great & original design. That is what most people see after all unless they have a rotated case.

Could do a nice silvery-grey-black build with this.

OcUK Staff
OP
@Gibbo - Will there be any 4gb AIB cards? Any idea when? I don't really need 8GB for 1080/1200p and the price difference seems so big. £200-210 for custom 4gb would have been so much better value.

Yes looking around end of July / August time for AIB 4GB's. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
one of the best looking cards ive seen, im not even joking
i guess its to my simple tastes :)

Nope it is, I have a favourite saying "less is more"

Sapphired nailed it, looks classy yet great without being OTT and in your face. The RGB logo is a real nice touch, especially as you can turn it off. :)

Soldato
I'm very tempted but will wait to see what the OC potential is for the card and what other AIB's bring. Any chance of an early review?

Back
Top Bottom