• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

SAPPHIRE RX 480 NITRO NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (WORLD FIRST) !!!

Associate
Much later? He's saying the Sapphire 480 wont be in til mid August.

And we know for a fact that 3rd party 1060's will be available *tomorrow*.

Powercolor Devil 480 is shipping this weekend and will be delivered mid-week next week apparently.

So enlighten me, if AIB 1060s are 'launching' tomorrow, what are we talking here, worldwide launch or soft launch in 'Murica only? Where are these 3rd party 1060's 'ready to go'? There isn't even a product page up on OCUK.

We had the 480 Nitro page up weeks ago.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
The 1060 NDA isnt up til 2pm on the 19th. OCUK can't put the page up until then. Gibbo has already said that they have 3rd party 1060's ready to sell tomorrow.

Caporegime
Powercolor Devil 480 is shipping this weekend and will be delivered mid-week next week apparently.

So enlighten me, if AIB 1060s are 'launching' tomorrow, what are we talking here, worldwide launch or soft launch in 'Murica only? Where are these 3rd party 1060's 'ready to go'? There isn't even a product page up on OCUK.

Pretty sure Gibbo has said he will have custom 1060's available for sale tomorrow.

Soldato

Why are you asking me anything? I'm simply responding based on what your source actually says vs what we actually know.

I apologize if it's not what you what you wanted. But life is like that. Dont blame me.

Associate

Got a link?

Gibbo mentioned in another thread that some 480 AIB manufactuerers are going to commence manufacturing later this week.

1070 & 1080 product pages didn't go live until the day of release. Some enterprising people did find some hidden product pages though :D

Aod

Aod

Soldato
Custom cards go into product this weekend at numerous board partners. :)
How does that look re. the 22nd July availability date for the Nitro+? I've had mine on pre-order since the 2nd and I'm eagerly anticipating it like a Schoolboy on the coach to a field-trip!

Associate
I cant see how it can be here for the 22nd..sapphire said they were ready to start production like 2 days ago...overhyped underdelivered..

It's amazing. So many people here are better informed than Gibbo.

How about you wait for the 22nd before declaring "overhyped underdelivered". We currently have little firm information apart from a rumour, which sounds like it came from Sapphire Ed being taken out of context.

Maybe they will be here, maybe they won't. Maybe they'll be garbage, maybe they won't.

Associate
It's amazing. So many people here are better informed than Gibbo.

How about you wait for the 22nd before declaring "overhyped underdelivered". We currently have little firm information apart from a rumour, which sounds like it came from Sapphire Ed being taken out of context.

He sat on his stream and said "they haven't gone into production, we've been tweaking everything."

He said it in the first five minutes of his stream.

Gibbo has said about 3 pages ago that Friday is looking "unlikely."

August, in other words.

Back
Top Bottom