Sasha gets Americuh again (Who Is America?)

Soldato
USA is a country, it fills a large block of the North American Continental area, also it's not The Ukraine it's just Ukraine or do you live in the England or the Scotland or the Wales etc.

There is only one The Wales.

I caught some of this last night. Don't really find cringe comedy funny but the Blink 182 comment made me smile.

What was the woman giving him for his art, I wasn't paying attention. Was it "lady bits" hair?

Soldato
i

USA is a country, America is a continent :p

USA is just a big country, size of some continents.

USA is a country, it fills a large block of the North American Continental area, also it's not The Ukraine it's just Ukraine or do you live in the England or the Scotland or the Wales etc.

ahhahahaha oh dear

B@
Did you not consider he was being philosophical, rather than literal? I mean, we all know USA is literally a country, it's weird that you all feel the need to point that out frankly, but philosophically it is probably more akin to a continent.

Associate
Those gun activists are nuts. Head, shoulders not the toes, not the toes 'FIRE' hahaha. I did think that the Art'y woman actually came across as a really nice lady.

Soldato
also it's not The Ukraine it's just Ukraine or do you live in the England or the Scotland or the Wales etc.
The name means 'borderlands', similar to The Netherlands or The Sudan, and so English speakers have called it The Ukraine for a long time. It's only since the early 90s and the dissolution of the USSR that the name changed.

Back
Top Bottom