Sasha gets Americuh again (Who Is America?)

Soldato
Was Sasha wearing some kind of face prosthetic ?
in earlier material you could read his face taking the juice out of people - but less so here ... I thing he is past his sell by date.
I thought the recent Morgan Spurlock satire on USA education system , and as mentioned Brass eye were much better.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Tonight's episode as the macho Israeli interviewing Dick Cheney.
"We'd like to see more of dick. Would you prefer more dick and less bush?" Takes a selfie with him. "Would you like me to send you the dick pics?" :D

Caporegime
Tonight's was particularly shocking (and yet, funnier)
Agreed, it was pretty damn hilarious especially that idiot that dropped his pants and used the n word lol.
But the most shocking part was the last bit where he wanted to build a mosque in that town Kingman Arizona, I found it both hilarious and shocking at how utterly stupid and ignorant those people were :/.

But on the whole I gotta hand it to Sacha, he’s pretty much duped every single person so far and is doing a fabulous job on showing these people up. Well to be honest they are doing it themselves lol.

Soldato
so did he really scam Dick Cheney ?
unless the guy is loosing his mind he must have seen through the dick jokes , sychophantic manner; was he just being paid for the inteview and decided he would play along ?
not enough close-ups on his face to really read him.

I can't see any push back from Dick him on the web.

if he is loosing his mind, then it becomes like an exploiting Theroux interview, where though intellectual prowess just gets the target to expose some ridiculous moral standpoint.

Caporegime
"Lazy" - Eh?

Leftie - Most likely...most comedians are liberal.

It's a US (Showtime TV network) show that Channel 4 are showing, they didn't commission it.

First episode was ok, second episode was really quite amazing.

Caporegime
so did he really scam Dick Cheney ?
unless the guy is loosing his mind he must have seen through the dick jokes , sychophantic manner; was he just being paid for the inteview and decided he would play along ?
not enough close-ups on his face to really read him.

I can't see any push back from Dick him on the web.

if he is loosing his mind, then it becomes like an exploiting Theroux interview, where though intellectual prowess just gets the target to expose some ridiculous moral standpoint.

He's a 77 year old man whose name is Dick....he wouldn't know what a "dick pic" is, but would assume the guy just wanted a photo.

Also "we wanted more Dick and less Bush" is crude but when the VP was called "Dick Cheney" and the President was called "George Bush", it's not unsurprising that he wouldn't pick up on it

When Cheney left office as VP, he had a 13% approval rating, and still believes what he did was right:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...torture-gina-haspel-cia-interrogation-restart

Caporegime
At least history will remember Cheney as the vile war mongering piece of garbage he really is.

As with the show, have liked the clips I have seen on YouTube (mainly the Israeli guy) but it feels like I wouldn't get much out of a 30 minute episode with the additional characters.

Soldato
At least history will remember Cheney as the vile war mongering piece of garbage he really is.

As with the show, have liked the clips I have seen on YouTube (mainly the Israeli guy) but it feels like I wouldn't get much out of a 30 minute episode with the additional characters.
it's 50% meh and 50% amehzing. Still worth a watch though.

B@

Soldato
OP
Yep much funnier. Couldn't believe what a gullible idiot that Jason Spencer is. And look at this!

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/23/entertainment/jason-spencer-who-is-america-controversy/index.html

And this is why banning racism doesn't work, all it does is stops people identifying themselves as racist in public whilst not actually tackling the issue of racism itself

If more was spent on educating people why it's not good to be racist instead of policing people for being racist I'd imagine we'd have a lot fewer racists

It's the same reason banning guns won't stop people killing each other

Back
Top Bottom