Satisfactory Alpha release

Soldato
Had a week off work last week, loaded up a save that had about 20 hours on it, hit 80 hours by the end of the week, the addiction is once again real. Up to about 200 hours played now i think.

Man of Honour
Had a week off work last week, loaded up a save that had about 20 hours on it, hit 80 hours by the end of the week, the addiction is once again real. Up to about 200 hours played now i think.

Just wait til update 5 hits, its got so much in it you'll be on 2000 hours in no time :D

Man of Honour
Yeah some of them are stunning, I just console myself by saying they are using mods and whatnot to give them unlimited resources rather than creating those in vanilla Satisfactory :)

Associate
The train signal system is more in depth than I thought it would be, I thought it might be quite basic but thats great. I could imagine that some people who havent played Satisfactory but like Train sim games might even be interested now
I was thinking along similar lines, but in my case it made me fancy playing Factorio or OpenTTD.

Man of Honour
Some tips here for anyone getting back into this when Update 5 drops, I've got hundreds and hundreds of hours in the game and I still found stuff in this video that I didnt know about

Soldato
Absolutely amazing set of QoL changes. Yes, these guys have to be respected for the way they communicate with fans and add content. A good while ago in Update4 I actually thought that there couldn't be more that could be added to the game really!

Man of Honour
Yup, Update 5 is here, send your family away for a while, grab some drink and a bucketload of food and prepare to disappear from the world for the next 1000 hours :D

Back
Top Bottom