Save it for the black stuff... OcUK Manchester Meet 3

Soldato
The thing that I didnt like on the day was how I didnt know who people were, I obviously knew a few but most I couldnt put a username to the car or the face. It was quite awkward at times as obviously me being the only one on a bike all knew who I was as soon as I arrived :)

I didnt let this put me off, still had a great day and would love to do it again in the summer sometime, really give it some on them roads instead of only being able to apply half throttle most of the time to stop me spinning up :)

Soldato
Don't worry about it dude...I've always been one of the quiet ones in life and find it hard talking to new people. That and I'm a bit of a noob...mechanically, and I don't really follow the automotive industry.

I just see it as a chance to see some nice cars, and have a bit of a chat as well.

I have to be honest I nearly screamed like a girl when Mike first booted it in the MR2 :o I'll "host" my vid of a ride in the MR2 :D

Soldato
OP
thebrasso said:
Don't worry about it dude...I've always been one of the quiet ones in life and find it hard talking to new people.

Sorry Andy, I don't believe that for a second :p

"Hi, I'm thebrasso" I think it was :D

Si, you can't put that in your sig and not turn up :mad: You better be there!

Soldato
OP
lukechad said:
Heh, I got exactly the same, I fely a bit awkward when i first arrived so it was good that someone started to talk to me first :)

We've all been there Luke, so don't worry about it :)

What suprised me was that apart from paradigm's (or was it westy's) comments about my stutter (joking anyway) no one burst out into a fit of laughter like I was used to at school/college.

Just shows what a great bunch of guys there are on here.

Soldato
OP
Hmmm, not sure about that tbh ;)

benno_bro gave me permision to put these pics up... so here we go...

Seeing the crowd gather when Clive lifted the bonnet brought a smile to my face. Nice to see that people are actually interested in the Tubby engine. As soon as I heard the DV go off I looked up and toddled over to see what all the fuss was about.

Soldato
To be honest mate I have never laughed at someone for something that they cant help, when someone joked about it I didnt find it funny and certainly didnt laugh about it, i felt bad when you first spoke to me becasue I finished a sentence off you you and I know how bad that can be for people with a speech impediment.

Soldato
lukechad said:
The thing that I didnt like on the day was how I didnt know who people were, I obviously knew a few but most I couldnt put a username to the car or the face. It was quite awkward at times as obviously me being the only one on a bike all knew who I was as soon as I arrived :)

Lol i know what you mean, except everyone knows who i am because im the only girl at some meets:p

Back
Top Bottom