Saw V

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
So who's going to see this then? :D

Personally i liked all of the films , there where a few bits in no4 where it was like okkkkay get on with it. But all round good gory, sick, violent ... win :D

Soldato
personally, I hate films like this.
just an excuse to make the sickest film possible.

Really the director wants to make a snuff film but current laws disallow this

well you live in your world with pink skies and marshmallow pillows watching 4 weddings for the 50th time and we'll watch Saw V ...alright :)

Man of Honour
The first one is undoubtably the best. I also would like to see this, and yes I like the lessons/meanings that the films showcase.

I like the saw films, but I couldn't say there was any 'message' behind the films, or meanings. Unless of course, you are a complete nutcase.

Soldato
well you live in your world with pink skies and marshmallow pillows watching 4 weddings for the 50th time and we'll watch Saw V ...alright :)

Just because you don't like the Saw films doesn't mean you live in a world of "pink skies and marshmallow pillows" just means you don't like sick films.

Personally find them quite horrendous films, the first one was interesting but they got worse each iteration.

Rich

Associate

Mmm strange thing to say to someone who mentions snuff in their reply

the first one was intresting, the rest where just made cause idiots expect the next 4 to some how be different from the first. in other words they made a profit

Associate
Like all of them so far, they are the sit back, watch the gore fest, find the hidden meaning in it all and then wait for the next one.

So count me in the 'I am gonna watch it' pile :)

Soldato
I'll be going to see it, don't know why.. they are just getting worse and worse, it's going to end up like A Nightmare on Elm street and Halloween.

Soldato
The series went down hill after the original writers (Saw I) stopped writing for the film. The twist in the first one really blew me away. I didn't suspect at all! I can't remember if they wrote the second one but I definately know they didn't write then after 2.

Associate
If the stopped at Saw I the film would have went down as a (cult) classic. The twist was brilliantly pulled off and completely unexpected.

II was tolerable and the twist at the end was quite nice (if not predictable).

III was terrible. The 'twist' was incredibly predictable. I couldnt care less about any of the characters. They ruined the first one with it aswell. For some reason they felt the need to explain everything that was unexplained in the first one. THE REASON THE FIRST ONE WAS GOOD WAS BECAUSE OF THE MYSTERY ELEMENT.

I didnt see IV cause of my disgust for III.

and V i wont be touching either. The tag line for it is "You wont believe how it ends"
Wait...so theres going to be ANOTHER twist. Seriously? No way? I will not expect that.
Stop writing the story backwards you morons. If a twist fits in at the end then fine. But dont start a film with the idea of a having a twist at the end.

Soldato
I think the 'message' is fairly clear, those who don't deserve/are wasting their life are punished.

I don't think its that gorey but some of the tests/traps are bit OTT. For me I just think the whole story is quite clever, though not in the sense of say the Butterfly Effect but it's gripping all the same.

I will definitely be watching Saw V this weekend. Watched the first four over the last week to remember everything.

Back
Top Bottom