Saxo VTR and 17

Permabanned
Yes of course you will, you have zero experience and you are going to be driving a typical boy racer car.

Just think for a second, why on earth would an insurer give you cheap insurance?

Either bite the bullet and pay for premium insurance, or wait a few years for a better car like the rest of us. :)

Soldato
I was randomly finding quotes on cars for a new driver aged 17 (as you do when bored :o ) and I found that VTR's only came out £1-200 dearer to insure than the same age/mileage 1.25 fiesta zetec. So it isnt actually that bad, even tho most quotes, even for the fiesta were around £2k. :(

Soldato
Luke15 said:
I guess going for something smaller for the first jahre would be better. Like 1.4.

Engine size isn't the be all and end all of insurance quotes, there are many other factors involved in calculating a premium. Hence why it's best to get a quote directly from an Insurers website rather than asking on a forum :)

Caporegime
Yugo 45 might be had for under 1k
icon14.gif

Caporegime
Luke15 said:
WHat i was wondering was when you do a quote online, and it says "call us we were unable to give you a quote"

Does that mean its sky high?

Basically means they are not willing to quote you and want to speak to you directly, usually means they are not interested tbh.

Back
Top Bottom