Scammed on ebay....

Associate
I gave a guy bad feed back once on ebay, about £3 fridge magnet.

It was a old plastic keyring with a magnet stuck on the back with a image printed out where his printer was running out of ink which had stripes in it and faded. (pretty much what I put on ebay)

I accidently left my mum and dads phone number on the ebay account when I moved and he was ringing them up shouting at them, then when they explained, I don't live here any more he was saying to come to my house and give me a seeing too. lol

ebay is full of weirdo's.

I changed the feed back to positive because I couldnt be bothered dealing with the hassle over £3.

Associate
I gave a guy bad feed back once on ebay, about £3 fridge magnet.

It was a old plastic keyring with a magnet stuck on the back with a image printed out where his printer was running out of ink which had stripes in it and faded. (pretty much what I put on ebay)

I accidently left my mum and dads phone number on the ebay account when I moved and he was ringing them up shouting at them, then when they explained, I don't live here any more he was saying to come to my house and give me a seeing too. lol

ebay is full of weirdo's.

Up to here: :)

I changed the feed back to positive because I couldnt be bothered dealing with the hassle over £3.

Then: -_-

Soldato
i stopped using ebay years ago, it's a scammer's playground. Gumtree is more safe. The buyer comes to your house, inspects the item and pays what was agreed on phone or email.

no fees, no hasstle but takes more time selling stuff.

I'm of the exact same mentality.

I only trust the MM and gumtree for this kind of thing. Don't trust eBay at all.

Back
Top Bottom