[Scratch case] Project Duplex

Associate
Should get some pictures of the system running with the RAM light bars illuminated! It looks awesome as it is though.

Soldato
Absolutely fantastic! :) I really, really like that!

I'm guessing the intention is to cover up the DVI connector on the GPU as you've done with the back panel of the motherboard, given the DVI-shaped hole near the power supply, opposite the network port?

Associate
OP
Thx for all the comments guys! Makes me want to keep modding :D

@detheridge02: I made my own cnc mill last year.Which has been a great help. The other tools are files, sandpaper, hammer, pliers and a cordless drill :) I had access to a press brake earlier but found it faster not to have to drive to get a key every time i needed to bend something.

@sw1ft: I will. One thing i wanted to do before the deadline was make red light bars as they don't sell them. I ran out of time and they were left out of the build. That's why the system is off :) I didn't like the mix of white and red lights :).

Confused: Yeah, ran out of time as usual and the dvi female adapter is still somewhere in postage.

I will keep modding this but with a slower pace, so keep your eyes open :)

Thx Again for all the comments guys!

Associate
Absolutely stunning! :cool:

Love the way you have used extender cables and water cooling to remove the "clutter" from the mobo, and laid out the key components on each side.

Inspired design!:eek:

You could sell the parts in kit form for sure.;)

Back
Top Bottom