• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintainance and upgrades.

SCUM The Game - Survival

Soldato
you say it's more indepth than DayZ - do you mean as it currently stands or that it potentially will have more depth to it than DayZ?
It's undoubtely more in depth due to the monitoring of all your stats - DayZ is just tired, hungry, thirsty, ill, whereas this looks to require you to keep an eye on things as detailed as salt intake, with specific illnesses requiring attention, and of course, not to mention the three way bodily expulsions, whereas DayZ just has the one.

Like you, I want to like this. I want to buy it. But it's a mess currently.

Caporegime
has more depth already than dayz. potential is really good. there are issues bugs. so if dayz annoyed you maybe best to wait a while. i can play ignore the odd bugs or issues because of the potential i see and how early it is.

its not a jump on for 30 minutes game. its something which takes time.

Caporegime
you guys really play on 244? server seem dead half the time, was like 20 guys only when I last checked.

I don't monitor food or worry about it, ate like a horse on one of my chars, think he got fat though, and seems you lose a lot of dexterity/muscle if your not eating right.

since when you die it doesn't all reset I guess it's a bad idea in the long run

Caporegime
Apparently they sold 250k copies in 24 hours. Not bad at all.
probably 50k+ refunds from people not understanding how the game works.

to complicated for a lot of people it seems, people going on about cheating all the time because they can't see people in 3rd person view.

doods sure hacking because I'm looking at a dumpster/box and he only magically appears on the screen when he's in my line of sight

Caporegime
there's no anti-cheat, it will be loaded with cheats already. do a quick google.
yea apparently theres a speed hack hopefully they can get something in place fast, stop the pirate copies being able to get on our legit servers etc.

steam protection for online games is a bunch of crap it's ridiculous how easy pirates can fool steam into thinking they are legit copies.

the game doesn't even need a crack to play online so uses the same exe file.

just tells steam it's some other game and lets ir run and play on the scum servers

I send a link to one of the devs about it on discord but never got a reponse

Caporegime
there's no anti-cheat, it will be loaded with cheats already. do a quick google.

every game has cheats in them. do you still play them ? prime eg is pubg . no game in history had so many at the same time yet we all loved it or love it still. bf games are plagued with em. so nothing but the normal. not seen one yet personally.

if you dont want the game just dont get it. come ask the people on discord which is stacked with people playing it. more than pubg at moment.so i guess there must be something entertaining about it.

as for refunds or not they sold a impressive amount of copies in a short time. it will probably double by next week. to give you a idea. battlefield 1 across all platforms has 50,000 players. this has 250,000 currently. from a small company.

if all you look at is the cheat side of gaming just stop gaming period. every game has them.

Caporegime
im glad you turned up to show your usual support.

are you going to be one of those that bleat on about the game but dont play it ?

we get some dont want to play it or like it. well if that is the case. dont post in here.let those that want to enjoy the game discuss it. go troll in the other threads.

obviously there will be a anticheat. calm down lol.

Soldato
battlefield 1 across all platforms has 50,000 players. this has 250,000 currently. from a small company.
Are you not confusing people who've bought the game with people currently playing it at this very moment?

Edit: I think you must be. There are 57k currently in game in SCUM. 76k currently in game for Battlefield 1: http://bf1stats.com/

DG are you just spouting rubbish like you used to in PUBG?

Soldato
every game has cheats in them. do you still play them ? prime eg is pubg . no game in history had so many at the same time yet we all loved it or love it still. bf games are plagued with em. so nothing but the normal. not seen one yet personally.

if you dont want the game just dont get it. come ask the people on discord which is stacked with people playing it. more than pubg at moment.so i guess there must be something entertaining about it.

as for refunds or not they sold a impressive amount of copies in a short time. it will probably double by next week. to give you a idea. battlefield 1 across all platforms has 50,000 players. this has 250,000 currently. from a small company.

if all you look at is the cheat side of gaming just stop gaming period. every game has them.
your answering a point I didn't make fella. I didn't make any claims that this game was unique in having hackers. and did I say I didn't want the game? no, I specifically said I wanted it?!

Last edited:
Caporegime
erm found loads of alcohol downed vodka, wine and something else with a russian name.
change.jpg

My guy literally collapsed and has been like this for about 10 minutes

drunkeness went from phase 3>2 but still nothing omfg

Caporegime
didn't seem he would ever get up so just suicded.... maybe once you drink so much there's no going back unless someone comes along and helps you or something

Back
Top Bottom