• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintainance and upgrades.

SCUM The Game - Survival

Caporegime
It's a little short of content at the moment for me. Think they need to get vehicles in asap as the slog to meet up with friends is a bit of a nightmare. Also need to get the base building more advanced so we can stash gear a littler safer. Maybe we're just playing on a low pop server but it seems empty of other players, once you're kitted up without the fun of hunting down others it's a little tedious. If we're not on a low pop server then they need more than 64 players as the map is huge.
map wont seem that big when they add vehicles though.

wish they would tone down the mechs already, think their temporary fix to give them what seems like double aggro radius is way over kill, you can be outside the fences of the bases and still get shot at with no warning, a lot of the times they kill in one shot as well which is super annoying since they won't even give any audible warning and you just die, then some have so short a patrol path it can become almost pure luck to evade and enter/exit.

Soldato
It does sound like a game that I might not like at the minute, but maybe in the future when they've added more stuff. Do I buy now or wait with the "risk" that the price goes up?

For 15 quid buy it now have a play then sit on it. I spent 24 quid at the cinema on a crap film last night for 90 mins

The game IS a bargain

Soldato
That video that was posted a few days ago where it shows you need 50 fame to spawn in the same place as your friends seems the best way to meet up.

Quickly make some spears from your own clothing and rocks, kill a zombie or two, kill yourself and you can spawn in the same sector as your mates. Doesn't seem it take long to do.

Caporegime
a simple one is make a stone knife cut bushes.takes 5 minutes to save you 1-2 hrs running.well worth doing.

also patch incoming in a minute ! no notes yet.

Caporegime
Reading a forum where they were easily pirating the game since release and still playing on legit servers
someone posted this over there.
With EAC in place the game can no longer be played online for us folks. I wouldn't update since EAC may be used for playing single player as well. EAC is one of the worst choices they could have made but heck who am I to complain.

It's the end of the road folks since now it has EAC.
sure seems to be if you didn't buy the game sucker.

guess most the cheaters would have been pirating the game

Soldato
watching a very weird stream right now......some scottish fella (OddBawZ) killed a dude and chopped him up (he was French and he kept going on about how the French made good art)....then chatted on that it would be nice to be able to capture people, tie them up, chop up their friends and make them watch as he made art with the chopped up bodies!:confused::eek:

Soldato
devs tweated not long ago next patch in works shouldnt be long. keep this up and im very impressed.
aye they seem quite active.....that said the dayz lot were quite active at the start :p and that's what's holding me back on this game. every time the urge to jump in on scum starts to tingle I remember the fiasco that was dayz.

Associate
I’m a long term DayZ player, and I’m eagerly awaiting the 0.63 patch as it promises to be the big one, but I’ve been following the development of Scum and it looks really good, but I already own DayZ, Miscreated and RUST (my favourite game, but unlike these other titles) so which game would you play, Scum or DayZ 0.63?

Back
Top Bottom