SCUM The Game - Survival

Soldato
Took a break from this for a good few weeks, and it's unfortunate that rubber banding or desynch during melee combat is still as bad as it was on release.

Time for another break from it.

Associate
dont worry you can make a big willy... who cares about base building or vehicles, lets just stick a nob in the game.

honestly they are jokers. people bought the game as you could have a dump and it looked fun....everyone gave up as thats all it was... so to get people back in they bring in willys.

bums and willys.

Caporegime
why post in here every post is about how the games bad. go look at humana post history on this game some others every one is its just negative. just move on or find a new hobby. let us who enjoy it do so.

the realism of whats happening is. they said one year for all the features to be included of what the roadmap had in it on steam. so far they are doing exactly what they said. so the game is progressing exactly as they said. the only problem is many people are bored at moment with certain games. so they want something new to play. this isnt ready yet. to be fully enjoyed. it is getting better though. will be a great game when finished. its just a shame us pc gamers or many are just too impatient.

the real problem is there isnt much else to play while we wait for it to be finished in this genre. dayz is basically a joke. h1 slipped up. so anyone wanting this kinda genre is kinda in limbo till this is finished or vehicles are in. realistically once vehicles are in then most will be back on it.

Soldato
I've been really enjoying the game. I met my first players online Friday night after the patch.

Plus I found a massive stash of weapons / ammo / meat - with 6 shelters nearby. I feel a bit bad for moving all the highest value loot to a new location. :p

Soldato
I had great fun with the willy length slider for a couple minutes alone lol.

Can we actually go commando in game now?
Yup, you now have undershirt, undies and sock slots so you can remove them.

Rather like DayZ they're focusing on additional trinkets like this rather than fixing rather more crucial things like terrible desynch when in melee combat with other players (confirmed it was happening to the others I was fighting too and not just my side).

Sure, they may be different people doing these jobs, but given player combat is so incredibly integral to this game, I'd expect it to be a pretty high priority and it feels unchanged since soon after release.

Soldato
To have cars, you really need somewhere to stash it. I'm guessing they're going to be a lot of work to get (as in, find a car, a battery, jump start leads etc).

If you are able to stash it, you don't really want someone being able to just nick it - so lockable storage needs to be introduced.

Soldato
nah i think we will one of the big things drop before christmas.
That would be most welcome, though hopefully not just for the sake of it if they're buggy as hell. I'd rather they kept them out until they're mostly functional. But I imagine some will complain if they're not introduced, or if they're introduced even slightly broken, so the devs lose either way.

To have cars, you really need somewhere to stash it. I'm guessing they're going to be a lot of work to get (as in, find a car, a battery, jump start leads etc).

If you are able to stash it, you don't really want someone being able to just nick it - so lockable storage needs to be introduced.

I see your point, but I imagine they'd release them before that point so they actually get user feedback on how the cars behave. I have no issue with them not being lockable, you just have to find a way to stash key components to make them non functioning, and hope others either don't find your stash, or don't find replacement parts.

Caporegime
i believe for a start they will be just get in drive. then develop more advanced features as they progress. breaking point had this really good. you had to find various different parts to make the vehicle run also fix and remove parts. so you could take bits off car when leaving game.

Soldato
i believe for a start they will be just get in drive. then develop more advanced features as they progress. breaking point had this really good. you had to find various different parts to make the vehicle run also fix and remove parts. so you could take bits off car when leaving game.
And indeed as did DayZ standalone - it was an excellent objective to set. Though you could have everything minty fresh, and the vehicle would be bugged and never work.

Back
Top Bottom