SCUM The Game - Survival

Soldato
My problem at the moment is meeting up in game. Me and my son both enjoy playing together but it's so hard to meet up. Farming 50 fame points take ages and it can take multiple suicides and character recreates (end up with massive negative fame otherwise) just to end up a couple of zones away. Then after running for 20 minutes we meet up. If we die having not farmed enough fame it's rinse and repeat. It's taking all the enjoyment out of it for me.

Associate
My problem at the moment is meeting up in game. Me and my son both enjoy playing together but it's so hard to meet up. Farming 50 fame points take ages and it can take multiple suicides and character recreates (end up with massive negative fame otherwise) just to end up a couple of zones away. Then after running for 20 minutes we meet up. If we die having not farmed enough fame it's rinse and repeat. It's taking all the enjoyment out of it for me.

You need to ninja and grind at the start get a hang gun,bullets, backpack keep looting the big towns get the zs chasing you jump in a house window but keep the door closed, pop the zs in the head through the window and repeat this gets them points up.

One server I have over 550 fame points for me not felt like a grind, I quite enjoy the ninja game at the moment

I found several guns anough to help my mate, we are now at the same point and can work together making the game different

We steadily moved to each other makes it easy sort of met in the middle

Soldato
I know how to get points it's just I don't want to spend that long every time we play just to meet up.
But you don't need to, as the points build up. Unless you keep switching server, in which case stop doing that and stick to one.

If you keep draining your points every time you play then you need to revamp your play style as something isn't working. Don't forget to build shelters to spawn on if you think things may get dicey, as those extra points you save by spawning on those and not you're team mates can really add up.

Soldato
We only play every other week. Most servers reset or get really low population in that time.

Ah. I figured you were playing frequently with one another (as my suggestions above only work if you constantly play as a pair and not ever alone).

It's definitely not a turn on and play as a group game, even of an evening. It's a hefty slog.

Soldato
I don't get why you can't craft one. I mean - you have the skills to craft a shotgun form duck tape, wood and a few bolts - but can't make an already cylindrical piece of metal into a pot. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom