• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

SCUM The Game - Survival

Caporegime
not sure....lots to learn cant wait for this to come out. 2 more days !!! :D

for those that get it come join us on ocuk discord . we going to try to join up together. :cool:

we have a couple of rooms ready for launch.

Caporegime
see you on it boycey come join us.

funny thing is at start he was like this game is bad this that. 2 hrs later hes loving it LOL. can tell hes not used to these games. atleast hes loving it now.

Soldato
see you on it boycey come join us.

funny thing is at start he was like this game is bad this that. 2 hrs later hes loving it LOL. can tell hes not used to these games. atleast hes loving it now.

Not sure, it looks like dayz and pubg ****ed and this is the messed up child.

Been stung twice with H1z1 and Dayz, right now i can't see a good reason to buy it over any of the failures I already have. Nothing I've seen tonight has made me want to buy it :/

Soldato
Like I say, been stung twice already, watched enough of it tonight to see that im getting h1z1+ and dayz with more loot. It just looks like a whole load of nothing right now, but keeping my eye on it to see how it pans out as theyve got a big road map.

Was expecting more on EA release than theyve given out tbh, the dev streams made it sound amazing.

Soldato

This is one thing I like about Shroud, he does give games a fair chance. They all got really into 7 days to die, when most other streamers immediately discount it due to the voxel graphics.

Back
Top Bottom