• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

SCUM The Game - Survival

Caporegime
yeah its 20 dollars on steam. we just have to see whether steam takes the pee or not but at £16 it should be a steal. quite a few on discord are buying it and we going to play together in a group. the more the merrier should be a great laugh.games being well recieved by most. just expect the usual early access things and have fun.

Soldato
Besides where's @Thekwango, crap like this is right up his street!
oh i was frothing at the gash when i first saw this, not so much now.......to much 'dung' involved in it. i don't want an mmo where i have learn underwater basket weaving in order to make said basket to hold the bandages i have had to fashion from growing hemp and harvesting it time before the fence i had to build to keep the AI animals out rots and allows them to trmaple it to death thereby causing my death. and all that before i even pick a gun up....or do i have to make them myself? my gaming time is too limited to be bothered with all that guff.
probably why pubg got so popular. you could just play it. drop loot kill......no need to root through a 40 page inventory to find the recipe to create the antidote for some obscure illness you pick up from walking through a field barefoot (because you turned all your hemp into bandages instead of keeping some to make shoes with - such a nub mistake)

Caporegime
give it a try before chopping it down. if you come with a negative attitude towards everything why even play games or do anything ? everything will be bad.

Back
Top Bottom