• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

SCUM The Game - Survival

Soldato
give it a try before chopping it down. if you come with a negative attitude towards everything why even play games or do anything ? everything will be bad.
oi - i have a very positive attitude towards it......i'm positive it will be pants :D.....I'm also positive that i'll end up buying it at some point:(

Soldato
give it a try before chopping it down. if you come with a negative attitude towards everything why even play games or do anything ? everything will be bad.
Incorrect! It often means that the thing you're doing is actually better than your preconceived negative thoughts about it. If you go in all positive you're more likely to be miffed.

Caporegime
negative way of looking at it tbh. its pretty obvious some here will be here tomorrow ready to chop it down . already here now doing so. im just saying give it a try before rubbishing it or if you not interested in it just dont bother posting.

Soldato
Looks incredibly boring and stupid (the pooping and urinating made me turn off the video instantly...so lame) and offers little to be excited about. The gunplay looks horrendous too. Watched a few videos/bits of streams and can't see anything that looks like fun to me..at all. I'll wait for reviews of course but won't be buying until some solid recommendations come through.

Associate
Looks incredibly boring and stupid (the pooping and urinating made me turn off the video instantly...so lame) and offers little to be excited about. The gunplay looks horrendous too. Watched a few videos/bits of streams and can't see anything that looks like fun to me..at all. I'll wait for reviews of course but won't be buying until some solid recommendations come through.

So you think the game looks crap but if a reviewer says it's good you'll buy it? :confused:

Associate
The fact that T&T thinks the game looks "boring and stupid" but will wait for a reviewer to say it's good before buying. T&T has watched videos and streams but.... will wait for reviews? To me the decision would have already been made.

Looks incredibly boring and stupid (the pooping and urinating made me turn off the video instantly...so lame) and offers little to be excited about. The gunplay looks horrendous too. Watched a few videos/bits of streams and can't see anything that looks like fun to me..at all.

Caporegime
whatever review you choose dont use macs. he slates most games then says oh but its early access. then changes his mind in a later review. just to bag reviews.

watch streams . loads of big people on twitch streaming it right now

Soldato
The fact that T&T thinks the game looks "boring and stupid" but will wait for a reviewer to say it's good before buying. T&T has watched videos and streams but.... will wait for reviews? To me the decision would have already been made.

Well, you're wrong. What they've show so far doesn't appeal to me much and I don't like the immature humour...so, i'll wait for reviews and feedback.

Associate
Ha! Yeah, it's kind of a sensible way of going about purchases generally. Reviews and other player's feedback.

What's your plan of action then? Buy it regardless?
I've watched people streaming over last couple of days. Looks like I will have a bit of fun for £20 so I am buying it.

Confused me as you have watched videos/streams and think its crap but waiting for reviews. I would rather watch people play live and go off there views/reactions.

Who's reviews do you trust?

Soldato
I've watched people streaming over last couple of days. Looks like I will have a bit of fun for £20 so I am buying it.

Confused me as you have watched videos/streams and think its crap but waiting for reviews. I would rather watch people play live and go off there views/reactions.

Who's reviews do you trust?

probably the same as me as in 'ignore it until its been patched to buggery 3 years down the line' and then watch some reviews

Caporegime
how many of these streamers are being paid to play it? seems to be quite often the case with youtube videos these days.

do the have to declare on twitch if they are being sponsored to play it?
with youtube it seems people only play certain games when the videos are sponsored and wouldn't choose to play it off their own backs, but then again a lot of streamers are drawn in to only playing games people want to see because viewers matters more than them actually enjoying something.

Caporegime
how many of these streamers are being paid to play it? seems to be quite often the case with youtube videos these days.

do the have to declare on twitch if they are being sponsored to play it?
with youtube it seems people only play certain games when the videos are sponsored and wouldn't choose to play it off their own backs, but then again a lot of streamers are drawn in to only playing games people want to see because viewers matters more than them actually enjoying something.

not many will be being paid to play it but obviously if a game is hot most streamers want it. so they get loads of viewers which = loads of money. shroud for eg last night had about 80,000 watching at peak. he normally has 40,000 for pubg. he said early on ohh i dont think i will be playing this again but i guarentee those numbers stay high watch that change instantly LOL.

sad thing is some youtubers or streamers will crap on a game if they cant prosper from it or have no affiliation from it. as one they get views from doing so and arent going to play again so no loss . this is why some studios have programs for testing and streaming youtube like EA Dice. as it can ruin your game before its even out.

Back
Top Bottom