• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

SCUM The Game - Survival

Soldato
I used to watch him youtube on Arma.

Hard finding decent, non OTT streamers that don't scream and get over excited by the simplest things.

Avoid StoneMountain then :D

My list of YT'ers I follow is fairly small...I find Aculite is best for chilled yet entertaining play and the guys who normally squad with him, Fugglet and Tomographic.

Devildoggamer is ok but can get a little ragey when confronted with obvious BS.

Soldato
Accurize is good.

And by OTT i mean..

"Oh look i killed a guy omg scream"

>break into hysterics
>face cam zoom/pan
>wacky sounds/visual edits

Bit of a kill joy I know..

Associate
i dont see what this offers over dayz and take that as you wish but ive not touched dayz since h1z1 came out.

i need more than dg telling me its great as he promised me i could quit my job and make a living from battalion 44 a few months back.... that went well :D

Caporegime
i remember now why i added you on ignore...:D

simplicity of it is. many people want a dayz type game. dayz realistically isnt going to do that now as they are basically morons. so we waited patiently sometimes not patiently :p for something to replace it and pretenders have come and gone.

so here is something with more depth. in early access which looks promising. if you dont give anything a chance how can anything work ? i was bummed about dayz not working out. the mod was simply put some of the best pc gaming i ever played. many here would agree.

hopefully this is decent.we get something great and we all or many of us enjoy it together. if you not interested in it. dont play it or post about it. its pointless just constantly slagging things off. boring. i dont get how people can sit here for years holding grudges for eg even since dayz. ready too crush this game cause it maybe similar. thats almost childish mentality. move on. look into the game maybe try it.

if its great you probably got a game you wanted for many years and lots of fun to come. if you not interested in the game go post in GD some negative nonsense let us who want to play enjoy our game.

cant wait for release. i expect issues servers crapping out as loads jump on. its standard. :D

Associate
if its better than dayz on release then ill be in. i put in 1000 hours to that and found fun... so ill be happy to jump on the SCUM bus.

i hold no grudges to dayz.. i do now to h1z1 since they have binned it.. but i still got 2k hours from my 20 quid :D

try not to be so precious on this game ;)

Soldato
Will there be PvE servers? I think this has a good potential for casual players that don't have time for PvP base defence to play this on PvE server then jump into one of the event modes for PvP fun.

Back
Top Bottom