SCUM The Game - Survival

Soldato
Just seems like another crap battle royale game.
It's not really a survival game it's just like PUBG and fortnight lol

Apart from fortnite and pubg are addictive and easy to pick up and drop. This isnt

I spent 70 minutes in a couple of different games walking round and only saw one person and there's zero loot.

Quickly refunded. Disappointed really

Caporegime
had great fun with a bunch on here got looted pretty early on with mp5 sniper pistol milatary gear. then met up with the ocuk bunch. one guy done nearly all of us was so hilarious.the guy was like ivan drago :D

digitals like hes here.then he put a spear straight through digitals head :p.

if you havent played these kinda survival games you wont like it. i said this knew certain people wouldnt like.loot is easy to get. just search the right places.

13-15 people of us on discord playing it. if you want to come join us . the more the merrier.

Associate
Had a blast! Was great getting everyone together and moving around the map.

That one guy was like John Wick and it was me he speared from a distance DG, you did a good job to finish him off.

Never thought the night would end with me watching to see if your poo bounced Digital haha!

Roll on the next one!

Caporegime
Just seems like another crap battle royale game.
It's not really a survival game it's just like PUBG and fortnight lol
you can play it like a survival game, I'm in the middle of nowhere near some hunting lookout towers.

shot a deer, butchered it and cooked it :D
now hanging out waiting for the rain to stop
I spent 70 minutes in a couple of different games walking round and only saw one person and there's zero loot.
Seems you have to go the right places for loot, most villages have a police station with a few guns and ammo.

seems pretty solid right now, let's hope they can add stuff at a decent rate.

seems they plan to add loads of types of transport going off some of the greyed out stats at char creation.

but the base game seems really solid, looks pretty good and runs great for me

anyone figured out how to use scopes? seems I cant put one on my kar98 or hunter55 rifles ?

Caporegime
dunno how people can say no loot.

literally 20minutes off playtime in one military bunker after just spawning and going inside with convict gear.
CeeNKeM.jpg

Robot mech guard things hurt though lol don't get shot :D

found the locatons of 2 different underground military complex now, guess they are scattered all over

Caporegime
you guys checked out the hydro damn? the roof has intense loot and by the side in the crates. inside not so great
change.jpg

Best loot ever for me lol went there with nothing but some human meat and an egg. need more ammo for the guns though
guess that's the best backpack in the game?

seems like everyon only goes to the airfield to get loot, never been myself but the dam seems awesome, I went in at the back down the side of the mountain and around the back of the main building to avoid the mechs

theres probably tons more good loot around but didn't want to risk dying so only got the safer areas the mechs don't really patrol

someone made a map for you guys who can't find loot .... https://www.scummap.net/

prison is a dead zone, non of the doors open and nothing there. I stumbled across it earlier.

Might check out the train station when I next play

Last edited:
Soldato
I found plenty of loot in 3 hours and I didn't go near any military bases to get it. Found an SVD sniper under a bed in a regular house so make sure you're looking under the beds as well when you go through the houses.

It definitely needs work but it's got it's hooks into me straight away and can't wait to get back on it. The core game is solid and feels like a proper game world and there is a decent amount of crafting for release which i'm sure will expand out.

How anyone can say it's like pubg or fortnite is beyond me, yes there is a PVP element but that's where the similarity ends. Clearly anyone making these comparisons never played any survival games before March 2017.

Oh...backpacks are stupidly rare, found more weapons than backpacks but finished up with a big survival style one just before I logged.

One more thing, every 2nd or 3rd time I did a poo a random item would appear instead of the poop, sometimes a can of drink, sometimes an apple...that's an odd one.

Caporegime
back packs aren't that rare.

cooking pots seem to be one of the rarest things but is anyone ever really going to get all the stuff to cook a decent dinner when there's no base building.

seem you can store things in crates though, I made one and it was still there about 3 hours later but just how persistent are they.

Soldato
back packs aren't that rare.

Well they were on my 2nd spawn :p I did every single building in the top right, squares D3/D4 I think, all were closed when I got to them so "probably" not pre looted but didn't find any backpacks.

I had a derp moment before I logged when I saw you can craft a small faux backpack quite easily. There are actually two but ones more like a sling that holds more gear than clothes do.

Soldato
hmmm - admittedly I played this myself last night for only about 60 mins and found it incredible boring. Ran around various buildings in a multiplayer server, 90% of them already looted, found nothing, saw no one, did nothing.

I'll give it another go but nothing immediately has made me think this is anything amazing.....I'll take on board peoples comments above in terms of where to go etc but with random spawn positions you can be miles from anywhere in this game and with no option other than run/walk, it can get boring very quickly.

Associate
Well first impressions is what have I got myself in to here! I must admit the first 2 hours I was bored out my mind! Never played a game like this before so wasn’t sure what to expect , I log in & get dropped on a random spot on a massive map! I ask my team where they are , 2 squares away they say... guess what ? It tock me 20 mins to reach them the fact you can’t just join a game with mates right away has definitely put a thumbs down on it at the moment... I can’t come home from work & then have to run ‍♂️ half hour just to meet my mates in game.... most of the farms I searched had nothing in them! Just spades & baseball bats ... seen 2 enemy players in 3 hours..... if you want a really slow chilled out game & want to kill time this is 100% the game for you....You can’t even see you’re friends highlighted on the world map...... I’m sure over the coming months this will all get fixed but as it is it’s not very enjoyable..... another thing I noticed is people disappearing on the screen & also guns randomly vanishing... so definitely a lot issues to fix.. I’m going to have another blast tonight & Just explore the bunkers for loot as that’s the place to search for the best gear currently

Last edited:
Associate
hmmm - admittedly I played this myself last night for only about 60 mins and found it incredible boring. Ran around various buildings in a multiplayer server, 90% of them already looted, found nothing, saw no one, did nothing.

I'll give it another go but nothing immediately has made me think this is anything amazing.....I'll take on board peoples comments above in terms of where to go etc but with random spawn positions you can be miles from anywhere in this game and with no option other than run/walk, it can get boring very quickly.
I felt the same bud Apparently you need to loot the bunkers on the map so I’m going to head to them tonight & see if I enjoy the game more but the farm loot is terrible!

Back
Top Bottom