Sea Of Thieves (coming to Steam as well now!)

Soldato
i don't like the idea of mast dropping, anchor breaking and wheel breaking.

I feel that's game over for the ship you hit (If you've played the insider build you'll know how slow it is to repair them) as well as contending with the holes and raising water.

Associate
We stopped playing when they changed the inventory system. However, recently been getting back into it big time. New update does look awesome and some of the new things that are coming can be played right now if you sign up to their Insider program.

Associate
i don't like the idea of mast dropping, anchor breaking and wheel breaking.

I feel that's game over for the ship you hit (If you've played the insider build you'll know how slow it is to repair them) as well as contending with the holes and raising water.

Means an end to the 2 man brig taking on and sinking an alliance of 2 galleons and a sloop (Twice)? :D

Soldato
Yeah, it'll add a new dynamic alright. I doubt it'll be game over for the ship, it'll just be a case of prioritising your repairs. Hull first, other stuff after. That said, capstan damage will be a mare! Also, with the size of hole thing I reckon they'll have to slow down the water ingress rate for initial hits with bigger holes getting to the rates we're currently used to otherwise ship battles will just come down to whoever opens fire first.

Soldato
A game that requires a fair amount of players. It looks quite good, the problem is, there are so many hours for playing games, and there are so many multiplayer games, it might get overlooked by other, bigger titles.

I was going to comment the same. The game looks great, it will depend if it also plays great and supports crossplay for me. COD MW is the only game I am playing now and have friends who i team up with on PS4 and XBOX which actually works very very well.
If this game can draw some people it in and games to around 20 minutes, then it certainly has my interest

Back
Top Bottom