Section 8

wow that really does look good, kind of like unreal tournamen mixed with crysis!

cheers dude, gonna sign up to the beta

Looks good but i found a rather hilarious forum post about a console gamer saying keyboard and mouse don't belong on FPS adn PC gamers are too insecure to admit we apparantly use gamepads.

I've signed up :)

Speaking of Tribes....I last played a while ago but couldn't sign in a few weeks ago. Have they pulled all the servers? :(

Back on topic....this looks very good and just like Tribes!

i voted gamepad, even though i use an xbox. fps work better on pc, the controls work better. however, i have only bought a few games for pc, because the technology gets out of date quickly, and it really slows down the pc. still, i like console controls. in the end its opinion, and i think pc controls work better, but are more awkward to move around, and use. dont forget, people use keyboard and mouse on consoles. personnally that is ideal, as console tends to have better selection, it wouldnt slow the pc, but i cant be bothered lol

I'm loving that forum

So, /resurrect.

The open beta starts today really, kinda started ish yesterday. The closed beta was particularly impressive and can talk about the open beta now :) fileplanet still for the client download and keys but its definitely worth having a look at.

Oh and to settle things, yes the mouse and keyboard is the way to go with this but you can just plug in a 360 controller to play if you really want to :E footage doesnt do this game justice.

The game is quite a lot to take in at once but as you start to understand how the objectives and scoring work its a LOT better. The more i play the more i like, finishing dloading the open beta client currently, though i hear a few features are missing in the open such as some secondary equipment and buy options but with any luck things should be implemented as theyre balanced.

2 buy options from what i can see, health and sentry, if by secondary equipment u mean the lock on times, armour, shield etc etc those can be changed from custom loadout, i dont think headshots count due to the shielding.

Back
Top Bottom