Section 8

on the other hand a slight delay to fix a problem before release is better than it going !live but broken ...

i guess our stats and stuff will be wiped for the full game :(

i think this will be one of those games thats overlooked by many players simply because it doesnt have 'COD' or 'Battlefield' in the title :eek:

i like the options you have when selecting the weapons , armour and gadgets plus being able to save them for instant selection when needed.

love dropping in turrets, grouping up and defending the base stations... can also be tense trying to steal the intel or defend it... just sooo much going on its never dull.

oh and jetpacks, .... please let the community MOD this game :)

£14.90 Pre-order, this weekend only!!!

cheers, nice find that .. re - pre-ordered

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Description[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Availability[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Price[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Qty[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gift Wrapping[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Subtotal[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Section 8[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pre-order now for delivery on[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]£14.90[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]1[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]£0.00[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]£14.90[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Total:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]£14.90[/FONT]

Last edited:
so the game was delayed until 11th of sept, all sites report its released next week !!! yet Steam say it unlocks in 1 day 1 hour ,

soooo i had a quick gander at my pre-order and its changed to awaiting stock pick / Est despatch date 04/09/2009 ... but im betting it will stay that way until next thursday ..

anyone else checked their pre-orders ?

It really ****es me off that Steam have the brass neck to ask for £29.99 for what is a digital download thats locked to that account forever more when you have a E-retailer charging £22.99 for it in a physical format.

The mother company really needs to wakeup and smell the coffee, Steam might do not badly but they dont do near anywhere they could if they charged the cheapest prices. Lets face it they got the cheapest distribution platform of all sellers.

Again I'm disappointed by them.

It really ****es me off that Steam have the brass neck to ask for £29.99 for what is a digital download thats locked to that account forever more when you have a E-retailer charging £22.99 for it in a physical format.

The mother company really needs to wakeup and smell the coffee, Steam might do not badly but they dont do near anywhere they could if they charged the cheapest prices. Lets face it they got the cheapest distribution platform of all sellers.

Again I'm disappointed by them.

Why are you disappointed by Steam? If by 'mother company' you mean Valve then you are wrong as they do not really have a say in the prices of games that they distribute via Steam, only with their own titles...it is not Steams fault that the games publishers decide to charge a premium. If Section 8 was a Valve title then you might have a point (as was the case with L4D on release) but have a think before you rant next time ;)

Back
Top Bottom