Section 8

Secondaries ie nades etc. Looks as though whilst headshots count its equally worth hitting the same point on the target continuously to reduce the sectional armour.

Game is far less balanced now though without certain counters to things, mechs can walk around quite happily now stomping on people without tanks around.

Looks really good, will try for beta

thanks

edit: just found out i got a free key as a fileplanet subscriber (bonus), if i get another ill post it on here for somebody

Last edited:
Got the open beta this morning waste of 2GB IMO :(

Terrible gfx at least 4 years out of date and boring uninspired gameplay. The only feature which seperates this from any other FPS is the drop in to anywhere on the battlefield but even that is going to have limitations otherwise it would be unbalanced.

This should be a budget game or MP only subscription model either way its unlikely to sell very well on PC and console players are already slating it for poor gfx (Some of the textures are so bland they could be shaded circa 1997 polygons only :eek: and it would look the same).

I find it ok, but theres a few things i dont like, as mentioned the gfx look a bit dated, whats the point of lvleling up if you gain nothing from it or maybe thats disabled in the beta.

this game is bloody brilliant !!!

the graphics are smooth and fluid no matter whats going on and more importantly the gameplay is superb !!
S8Game-F2009-08-1516-26-22-69.jpg

S8Game-F2009-08-1516-19-45-93.jpg

S8Game-F2009-08-1516-20-25-39.jpg

S8Game-F2009-08-1516-19-42-87.jpg

Last edited:
I've been playing it since the closed beta and it's a fantastic game. Great fun, a bit different from your standard FPS. The open beta is more of a demo with some features disabled, sadly this hurts gameplay a little but the beta is still very good. Graphics are great, looks good and runs like a dream. Looking forward to the games release :)

It's on Steam too http://store.steampowered.com/app/38220/

I've been playing it since the closed beta and it's a fantastic game. Great fun, a bit different from your standard FPS. The open beta is more of a demo with some features disabled, sadly this hurts gameplay a little but the beta is still very good. Graphics are great, looks good and runs like a dream. Looking forward to the games release :)

It's on Steam too http://store.steampowered.com/app/38220/

cant see a price on Steam, have found it for £22 online,

i cant put this game down its that good and is on pre-order, cant wait to try out the equipment currently locked in the beta..

i think casual gamers get scared when an fps comes along with jetpacks !!!!

Back
Top Bottom