self defence

Permabanned
OP
no like when someone has a cigarette and the flick the lighter so the flame comes up and then they clight it

he was doing that in my face and i was scared that if i attacked my shirt or hair i dont know would get set on fire and then i would be in a worse position to begin with

Permabanned
no like when someone has a cigarette and the flick the lighter so the flame comes up and then they clight it

he was doing that in my face and i was scared that if i attacked my shirt or hair i dont know would get set on fire and then i would be in a worse position to begin with

I like you. I like you A LOT. Wanna be friends?

Soldato
Embaress him, Then if he hits you. Report him for assault.

"Do you play tennis?"

Then say at the top of you voice "For the last time I LIKE WOMEN!!! GET OVER IT. "

--

Fights work ofcourse, But most the times I've had people trying to start I usual just take the **** better than they do. And they look the idiot then.

I mean if it's in a pub, Talk to the door men. They're usually happy to stop fights before they start, and he sounds like he's looking for a fight.

I was out the other night, In a Yates Pub, With my brother and another friend.

And this obviously drunk guy came up to us, And you know how for some strange reason drunk guys like to shake hands with strangers, Well this guy did it to me, But when i took his hand, He proceeded to make a fist with my hand, And then hit himself in the chin. I was perplexed to say the list and pulled my hand away. And just said, erm mate, No ta.

He then tried to get my brother to do it, And he didnt.

Now the other guy we were with, Complete Panzy, and he lets the guy do it, and keep doing it. And my mate was laughing along with him, But obviously also crapping himself. Anyways, This drunk walked away and went to the toilet, And a doorman walked by me. And I had a word, Told him, that there's a wierd bloke who's obviously way too drunk punching himself with peoples fists, and said he was in the toilet. Next thing I know, There's a load of noise coming from the bathroom, Doorman runs off, And brings out this Drunk fella. Who's going mental, and a few minutes after, This small lad, Just old enough to get in the pub comes out the bathroom with a busted lip :(

When the door man came back to me, He said, Was that him? And i said yeah, And he said to me, Shame he didn't spot him sooner.

You just get some people who want to ruin it for others, Unfortunately.

Soldato
i could have slowed down time when he was flicking lighters in my face i could slow down time and get out the way and maybe spear him or some other move lol

must have been some seriously deadly lighter to warrant a spearing

and yes time can be slowed down, infact it happens to me each day as soon as i start work and strangely enough it lasts till when i finish too:(

Permabanned
Embaress him, Then if he hits you. Report him for assault.

"Do you play tennis?"

Then say at the top of you voice "For the last time I LIKE WOMEN!!! GET OVER IT. "

--

Fights work ofcourse, But most the times I've had people trying to start I usual just take the **** better than they do. And they look the idiot then.

I mean if it's in a pub, Talk to the door men. They're usually happy to stop fights before they start, and he sounds like he's looking for a fight.

I was out the other night, In a Yates Pub, With my brother and another friend.

And this obviously drunk guy came up to us, And you know how for some strange reason drunk guys like to shake hands with strangers, Well this guy did it to me, But when i took his hand, He proceeded to make a fist with my hand, And then hit himself in the chin. I was perplexed to say the list and pulled my hand away. And just said, erm mate, No ta.

He then tried to get my brother to do it, And he didnt.

Now the other guy we were with, Complete Panzy, and he lets the guy do it, and keep doing it. And my mate was laughing along with him, But obviously also crapping himself. Anyways, This drunk walked away and went to the toilet, And a doorman walked by me. And I had a word, Told him, that there's a wierd bloke who's obviously way too drunk punching himself with peoples fists, and said he was in the toilet. Next thing I know, There's a load of noise coming from the bathroom, Doorman runs off, And brings out this Drunk fella. Who's going mental, and a few minutes after, This small lad, Just old enough to get in the pub comes out the bathroom with a busted lip :(

When the door man came back to me, He said, Was that him? And i said yeah, And he said to me, Shame he didn't spot him sooner.

You just get some people who want to ruin it for others, Unfortunately.

You're so alpha.

Soldato
"do you play tennis" is definately gay slang.

you were lucky you could have had "A burning ring of fire" with his deadly lighter. what if the man had a packet of swan vestas

Back
Top Bottom