** SENNHEISER GSP 500 OPEN ACOUSTIC GAMING HEADSET ANNOUNCED - AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER **

OcUK Staff
OP
Consider them filled :)

200.gif

OcUK Staff
OP
4 x 600's should be here tomorrow with more landing at the end of the month. 500's I'm still waiting on an ETA on.

I'm going to be running an exclusive offer on a set of 600's when bought with the GSX 1000 Amplifier if you want to swap your orders over to the below then you can save £100 when buying them with the amp:

Sennheiser GSP 600 Gaming Headset and GSX 1000 Amplifier Bundle Was £409.90 Now £309.95 inc VAT

Bundle includes: Sennheiser GSP 600 Professional Gaming Headset For PC PS4 Xbox, Sennheiser GSX 1000 Audio Amplifier for Gaming or Sennheiser GSX 1200 PRO Audio Amplifier For Gaming

Was £409.90 Now Only £309.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

If you want to swap over then call or webnote sales.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Soldato
Soldato
Sennheiser are a proper headphone brand resected all over the world who manufacturers in house.

No idea who makes the Steel series ones and whilst they are a good brand, they certainly don't produce their own headphones.

Associate
The 500 are open back meaning there will be no sound isolation and plenty of sound leak. 600 are closed meaning the opposite.

OcUK Staff
OP
how do these compare are the sennheiser superior? i need a new headset my clan mates are complaining of crackles and distortion from my current headset

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £568.60 (includes shipping: £8.70)

The Steelseries are a great headset with the amp and so are the Sennheiser ones. It's a toss up for the two above items in my book!

Soldato
well my current headset are sennhesier, they have done well, i think about 5 years old. i have a steelseries keyboard which is great, but it has an annoying habit of sometimes not coming on with the PC and i have to take both USBs out and plug back in... so Sennheiser 600 here i come...

Gee

Gee

Soldato
well my current headset are sennhesier, they have done well, i think about 5 years old. i have a steelseries keyboard which is great, but it has an annoying habit of sometimes not coming on with the PC and i have to take both USBs out and plug back in... so Sennheiser 600 here i come...

Great choice mate. Had mine since January and I cannot fault them one bit. Extremely comfortable.

OcUK Staff
OP
Expecting 4 x 600's to turn up and my other order turns up at the same time so we now have 11 in free stock!

All the pre-orders should all be shipping this afternoon and be with you tomorrow.

500's - the order from Sennheiser ETA is still "TBC"

Last edited:
Soldato
well I have unpacked and installed it, all looks very nice.. but I'm struggling with the GSX1000 it appears to be conflicting with windows on volume control, the volume levels don't match windows mute on the GSX is 30 turn to 32 and it goes straight to very loud 60 in windows.. theres no driver software or control panel for it so ive no idea what to do

Associate
well I have unpacked and installed it, all looks very nice.. but I'm struggling with the GSX1000 it appears to be conflicting with windows on volume control, the volume levels don't match windows mute on the GSX is 30 turn to 32 and it goes straight to very loud 60 in windows.. theres no driver software or control panel for it so ive no idea what to do

have you right click and gone into playback devices and disable windows ones at all

Back
Top Bottom