Sent Item To Wrong Address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
what is explicit consent??

Explicit said:
I really appreciate that naffa, thanks for the compliments :D

Hold your horses, read my email first.
blade...... - i mean explicit wher do you get your great knowledge of these things?

I do hope it isn't another website and you are merely taking the credit for what people have told you?, you wouldn't do a thing like that now would you, surely you would direct everyone to the site?.

don't get me wrong I do think its great what you are doing and there should be more people like you out there who take the time to hekp other people you truely a credit to the human race, share the love though

this thread would make a great social study!!

Associate
bigjohn said:
blade...... - i mean explicit wher do you get your great knowledge of these things?

I do hope it isn't another website and you are merely taking the credit for what people have told you?, you wouldn't do a thing like that now would you, surely you would direct everyone to the site?.

don't get me wrong I do think its great what you are doing and there should be more people like you out there who take the time to hekp other people you truely a credit to the human race, share the love though

this thread would make a great social study!!

The more you post, the less I can understand them :(

Associate
Explicit said:
But we still don't know who the mole is :(

You can thank them for spoiling this thread :(

I believe matt is attempting to sign up as we speak and he will be revealing a few revelations on Wednesday by the sound of it, hes not to happy with me though :(

Soldato
bigjohn said:
I believe matt is attempting to sign up as we speak and he will be revealing a few revelations on Wednesday by the sound of it, hes not to happy with me though :(

Wednesday? why Wednesday? we want it now.

Soldato
yeah a lot of interest in this. I would pay-pal you a few £ towards court costs and im sure many others here would. Take it all the way and have him! im pretty sure you would win and not have any CC anyway. I'd happily pay a few £ just to see this out in court.

Associate
mame said:
yeah a lot of interest in this. I would pay-pal you a few £ towards court costs and im sure many others here would. Take it all the way and have him! im pretty sure you would win and not have any CC anyway. I'd happily pay a few £ just to see this out in court.

believe it or not i would also like to see this concluded this way and had offered to fund it from this side, with regards winner who knows from what I had seen it was 50/50 - we can only hope to see this in the future - as I and a few friends have wasted time googling while matt just didn't seem concerned in the slightest!!

Associate
bigjohn said:

:rolleyes:

bigjohn said:
believe it or not i would also like to see this concluded this way and had offered to fund it from this side, with regards winner who knows from what I had seen it was 50/50 - we can only hope to see this in the future - as I and a few friends have wasted time googling while matt just didn't seem concerned in the slightest!!

:rolleyes:

Soldato
Benjarghmin said:
It honestly shocks me that people are thinking about prosecuting this guy for theft. Don't you think the court has more important things they should be doing than helping out 16-year-olds who accidentally send things to the wrong address? I do :(.

it will take them 5 minutes to sort out and theyl get paid for it by whoever looses so whats the problem ?

SCC are there for things like this

oh and as for not having a return address ... surely the package had the sticker on the back since it was sent recorded ?

Permabanned
This thread started off sensible enough but now it's weird as ****.

Matt/bigjohn/whoever, you're either incredibly poor or you just like the thrill of the chase. You're landing yourself in so much hassle for the sake of £120 / a graphics card which you had no right to in the first place! Fair enough if your life is so empty that this little scenario is filling that void and providing for some excitement or whatever, but christ, I feel sorry for any person who's ever laid trust in you!

Gog

Gog

Associate
bigjohn said:

I do hope it isn't another website and you are merely taking the credit for what people have told you?, you wouldn't do a thing like that now would you, surely you would direct everyone to the site?

Explicit said:
I have done voluntary work at a Law Centre and summer vacation schemes in legal firms. I have a law degree and will be starting the LPC in September

Now stop being condescending.

Associate
andy said:
it will take them 5 minutes to sort out and theyl get paid for it by whoever looses so whats the problem ?

SCC are there for things like this

oh and as for not having a return address ... surely the package had the sticker on the back since it was sent recorded ?

in my opinion your always best to wrie it on whatever your sending - stamps and other sticky things have a nasty habit of coming off the mail in machines, they're like massive tumble dryers, i remember way back when i worked at consignia, the biggest complaint at the time was that the new peel of stamps weren't sticky enough and always came of - caused massive upset.... also had a bloke who posted a letter and phoned in to advise that the train had gone the wrong way

Associate
divine_madness said:
I can't wait until 'matt' signs up too, if only for the inevitable post from a Don revealing the identical IPs and subsequent bannings for duplicate accounts :p

ooh that could be interesting :confused: - but that isn't one of the surprises so don't hold your breath :D

Soldato
bigjohn said:
in my opinion your always best to wrie it on whatever your sending - stamps and other sticky things have a nasty habit of coming off the mail in machines, they're like massive tumble dryers, i remember way back when i worked at consignia, the biggest complaint at the time was that the new peel of stamps weren't sticky enough and always came of - caused massive upset.... also had a bloke who posted a letter and phoned in to advise that the train had gone the wrong way

thats not your or our concern, lets just go to court! I mean what i said, il paypal you a few £ towards the court costs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom