Sent Item To Wrong Address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Benjarghmin said:
And how does one figure out what his ebay account is called?
You tell us. ;) :p

I don't think it was you, based on the fact that you have said it wasn't you, but also because bigjohn has hinted it's not who we think it is (you being the obvious person people would think of first).

Soldato
For what it's worth, you've said it wasn't you and that's good enough for me (not that you'll give a toss anyway).
Just wanted to end the speculation as to whether or not it was you.

Soldato
Burned_Alive said:
Forum whip round for SCC costs anyone?

It would seriously be the icing on this thread. :D
I would be happy to put towards this.

Couple of questions,
Mr Green called RM to ask for confirmation on his position on Saturday after he collected the parcel. Are they even available on the phone on Saturday?

Sunday - sold at car boot for minimum 60 (reasoning for not using Ebay: this was current price on Ebay at the time, and they appeared to be made redundant by x1950 – available in US for just under 100 pound equivalent brand new, if you review his feedback this is where the majority of his goods come from hence Carboot= quick sale no fees to pay.

HE stated he did not sell I on ebay because they are going for 100 pounds new in the US, how much they sell for in the us is completely irrelevant, as an experienced ebay user he would know that he can sell it for the going rate in the UK which is clearly 120 pound on the UK Ebay.

And that he wanted to avoid the fees, so he actually only got 30 pound in his hands as opposed to a potential 120 – a tener in fees.

Soldato
Paras said:
And that he wanted to avoid the fees, so he actually only got 30 pound in his hands as opposed to a potential 120 – a tener in fees.
He was concerned about paying ebay fees but not concerned about losing £60 off the value of the card, what's hard to believe about that? :D :p

Associate
bigjohn said:
blade...... - i mean explicit wher do you get your great knowledge of these things?

I do hope it isn't another website and you are merely taking the credit for what people have told you?, you wouldn't do a thing like that now would you, surely you would direct everyone to the site?.

don't get me wrong I do think its great what you are doing and there should be more people like you out there who take the time to hekp other people you truely a credit to the human race, share the love though

this thread would make a great social study!!
You're really desperate for legal advice aren't you?

You clearly have no idea what the law is in this situation.

I don't rate your chances in a Small Claims Court.

Soldato
wedgie said:
He was concerned about paying ebay fees but not concerned about losing £60 off the value of the card, what's hard to believe about that? :D :p

well his friend took 30 pounds has his car boot fee so I cant see why he would not have used ebaylol

Soldato
Benjarghmin said:
And how does one figure out what his ebay account is called?

someone did quote his ebay account towards the start of this thread becuase i looked what items he was selling. bit too hung over to find it just now but it is there

edit: ok woke up a bit now, here it is greeny122229

Last edited:
Soldato
Danger Phoenix said:
I have been keeping an eye on this thread because it is interesting to see how it turns out... but I seem to have missed the part about the "squealing"... who squealed (well we don't know who yet), but what was squealed?

Someone told the guy about this forum and this thread.

Soldato
Well I don't know about anyone else, but this M Green/Big John has successfully wierded me out. He definately seems to be revelling in the notoriety and the almost role play scenario he has got himself into pretending to be bigjohn. This is downright bizarre, given the likely consequences of court action. As I said before is schizophrenia a defense? You havn't also recently wrecked your dad's mother's sister's MR2 on your own private race track have you? Just checking like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom