Sent Item To Wrong Address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
My business partner MR A JEFFRIESON Esq will wire UGANDAN $60,000 into yours account immediately upon receipt of informations of the identity of the beforementioned snitch. The monies is ready here and waiting. All I require is your bank account number and sorting code, and so we may be able to proceed with this dealing.

Thank you.

Soldato
silversurfer said:
Why do they need an ocuk account even, this is a public thread I think :confused:
Maybe this kind of thread should have been started in the price check forum if some security was needed
It is possible, but that relies on some random person stumbling on the thread within a certain timeframe and then making the effort to seek out Mr G. Seems unlikely to me. Possible, but unlikely.

Associate
Although you've now got your money back well done, this chap still needs to be punished for being a total spanker all along.

You got his address so I suggest, you give it to me and I'll arrange the following.

I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' Ocukers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Soldato
YorkshirePadd26 said:
I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' Ocukers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

LOL, not to forget that the rest of his life will be short but painful. :D

Also, which OCUKers do propose to send in to do this job?

Man of Honour
sunama said:
LOL, not to forget that the rest of his life will be short but painful. :D

Also, which OCUKers do propose to send in to do this job?
:confused:

You mean this is between me, you and mister soon to be living the rest of his shortass life in agonising pain rapist here?

it aint nobody else's business ;)

Permabanned
After seeing how this thread has developed, and watched the backstabbing and accusations flying all over - my conscious has finally got the better of me. :o

It was me who emailed greeny, using a spare eBay account I have. I'm not sure why greeny made the name of person that messaged him up - perhaps to provide me with some level anonymisation, for some reason.

I forget the name of who greeny said messaged him, but it was not the one I used. Maybe more than one person did message him. :confused:

This is the exact message I sent to greeny122229:
I understand you have a legal complication with an eBay user called samgarratt2004.

You might want to read this thread: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17755715

If you sign up let me know your username so I can look out for your posts!
I felt he should know what people were saying about him, and possibly both users may come to some sort of resolution. I admit it, I did enjoy seeing people play the guessing game - but that was not part of my intentions.

I expect to be flamed harshly for this. Whether my principles were right or not, is for everybody to decide.

At the end of the day, me linking greeny to this thread allowed myself and OcUK members to see both sides of the coin, as well as view the (unexpectedly) resolvement of the situation.

I offer my apologies to those that were wrongly accused of messaging greeny. Sorry for the trouble caused amongst users, due to false accusations.

I do not feel I have broken any of OcUK's rules. If so, then I would appreciate users quote the appropriate part of the FAQ and pointing out exactly how I've broken which rule/s.

Finally, I feel I deserve a thanks from the OP for assisting them in the resolvement. I expect they could turn around and say "but you linked greeny here" - I will then turn right around and say "and look who has got their £120 back, with my 'help'".

Man of Honour
:D

I haven't really been reading the thread but you should be fine, all you did is link him here and that's nothing to be frowned upon.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, I was readying my flamethrower, but you're right. The outcome certainly wouldn't have been decided upon as quickly as it was, but it may have even gone further.

Thanks for owning up as well.

Associate
basmic said:
I offer my apologies to those that were wrongly accused of messaging greeny. Sorry for the trouble caused amongst users, due to false accusations.
I was falsely accused:
mame said:
I think tom_perry_the_fool is legoman
Why I don't know, considering I drafted the letter that Hyper sent to M Green :confused:

Thank you for owning up basmic. Perhaps when M Green saw all the discussion on this thread he came to his senses and realised that the best thing to do was to pay the money back. At least it worked out in the end :)

Jet

Jet

Soldato
Whilst telling Mr Green may have helped in the end you still shouldn't have done it.

When people post asking for advice on OcUK they don't expect people to send links to the thread to the very people the thread is concerned about.

Luckily Hyper was in the right all along but if he hadn't been, or there was no way to prove he was, Mr Green would have found out and this may have caused problems.

Permabanned
Jet said:
When people post asking for advice on OcUK they don't expect people to send links to the thread to the very people the thread is concerned about.

To be frank though, if you are at all concerned about privacy, posting on a public forum that anyone can read, isn't the best idea :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom