Sent Item To Wrong Address

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go with Explicit for MoH. :)

I think a little credit should go to Mr G for doing the right thing, although it clearly took way too long and he probably only did it to save losing. Even still, well done for doing the right thing (eventually).

I still want to out the snitch though. :D

Glad its all sorted. Mr Green did the right thing to put an end to this nonsense.

Something is going to happen on Wednesday. Mr Green/bigjohn isnt done with this yet. He clearly wants to give us a little bit more entertainment before this thread is done. I think he is gradually revealing who the snitch was. Perhaps he might show us some emails that were sent to him, advising him on how to play it, by someone on this forum?

There may still be a twist to this tale and the fun may not yet be over.

TripleT said:
Well done everyone especially Explicit :)

But... IF Mr Green is telling the truth, which he very well might be. Don't you feel a bit guilty for putting him £90 out of pocket because of your retarded mistake?

What's retarded about it? He made a genuine mistake. I bet you've made mistakes in your life.

Mr Green sold the card on the next day without even attempting to contact Hyper. It was a special delivery item so the return address would have definitely been on the packaging.

He is £90 out of pocket because of his own greed and stubborness. He made his bed when he decided to screw over Hyper. Now he's got to lie in it.

He's out of pocket due to his own greed, nothing more.

He tried to cash in quick and it didn't work out, if he had done the right thing from day one he wouldn't be out of pocket.

Benjarghmin said:
Hyper, obviously. Mr. Green gave us clear insight into the fact he was given "a link", and I can think of nothing else it could be? Also interesting how Hyper was so quick to deny it :rolleyes:

Newcastle is quite a way from Devon.

Also, on the ebay account there is no record of previous transactions which would be there (ie. Graphics card)

Superb thread by the way, made an excellent read. Major kudos to Explicit especially, but to everyone who chipped in for helping out a fellow member and getting the result. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom