Sent Item To Wrong Address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'm pleased that the OP got his money back - if only from a moral point of view he did deserve it.
However please remember that nothing legal at all has been decided in this thread, no precedent - just a series of opinions etc.
I'd have liked to have seen this go to a court level as there are still plenty of arguments to go both ways.
Good result never the less

Soldato
WD Explicit, you should be awarded 'Man of Honour'

Another vote here :)

Well done Hyper for sticking to your guns. Very glad to see it worked out in your favour and without the need for messy court proceedings.

Soldato
What makes me wonder was why Wednesday was the "chosen" day. What significance does the Wednesday have in all of this? Could this entire thread by a study; an experiment, if you like?

Soldato
the worlds going to end today .

thats the joke ...

hyper spent all this time getting his money back but wont ever get to spend it :eek:

Soldato
Mr Green is actually Nigerian - and today Hyper will find out that instead of receiving £120, he will infact receive a cheque for £2880 with the remaining money to be handed to a nominated 'colleague' back home in Nigeria.

Soldato
I was under the impression there would be news today if the dispute was ongoing.

As it has been resolved I donk we should expect any more major developments.

Soldato
That's the one remaining question (some seem to think it was you :p).

I think we may never know the real identity of the snitch. :(

Soldato
I'm sorry, but that's just not good enough. We CANNOT rest until we find out the snitche's true OcUK identity. With Google at our fingertips, nothing will stop us from achieving our goal. Who is with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom