serious thread if the missus says no to pc.

Soldato
You have a missus. Priorities - she is more important than the internet. Get off and have a healthy relationship. There is only one thing more important than a healthly relationship and that is football.

If I had a missus right now, I wouldn't be sat here, I'd be with her, having some funky time. :p

Suspended
Bin the gaming/PC and get back to the Mrs. I've been through the whole spending too much time gaming and not enough looking after the Mrs thing and believe me it didn't turn out good.... We broke up after 6 years, i stopped gaming afterwards (yeah i know too little too late), and now she's addicted to gaming herself.

We're good friends now but will never be anything more. It's kinda weird me trying to give her advice and get her to stop gaming every night till dawn when it used to be her giving me the silent treatment for doing the same thing.

So yeah, if you love her mate then ditch the PC ASAP.

Caporegime
Black Dragon said:
Bin the gaming/PC and get back to the Mrs. I've been through the whole spending too much time gaming and not enough looking after the Mrs thing and believe me it didn't turn out good.... We broke up after 6 years, i stopped gaming afterwards (yeah i know too little too late), and now she's addicted to gaming herself.

We're good friends now but will never be anything more. It's kinda weird me trying to give her advice and get her to stop gaming every night till dawn when it used to be her giving me the silent treatment for doing the same thing.

So yeah, if you love her mate then ditch the PC ASAP.

She play an MMO?

Permabanned
My sister felt this way about her fiance, said he was online all the time instead of looking after their kid. She chucked it out while he was at work even though they still have another year on the finance for the laptop.

Back
Top Bottom