SETI@Home News Vol. 126 16th - 22nd April 2011

Soldato
OP
Yeah lol
Non of these damn switches are working but with me trusty flathead it booted fine 1st time all hardware detected correctly. Am going to have afield day in the bios, its got a setting for powering on via keyboard and password wonder if that will get me off the hook with these darn switches.
Either way seems fairly smooth ....lets see how the night progress' muhhhaahhhaaaaaaaaaa.

Soldato
Bloody better otherwise
spank.gif
:D

Associate
My eyes are a watering ;)

cpartcert1.php

Shame the team's RAC may have dropped but it doesn't sound like it'll be for too long. Power to our CPUs and GFX cards :)

Soldato
OP
Doing smashing, just installed new shiny shiny and i am right picky so am going to do a fresh install, couple of the gigabyte bloatware utilities just not keen on.

I know fine well your gonna gode me into overclocking it to the point were it does its own toast :D so just to keep ya keen ;):)

Will do some proper benchies today for a change :)

Soldato
Doing smashing, just installed new shiny shiny and i am right picky so am going to do a fresh install, couple of the gigabyte bloatware utilities just not keen on.

I know fine well your gonna gode me into overclocking it to the point were it does its own toast :D so just to keep ya keen ;):)

Will do some proper benchies today for a change :)

Nice :)

Now about that overclock :p

Back
Top Bottom