sexual emergency

Caporegime
I'm sure police officers have heard some dubious excuses before but WTF???

A 10-year-old boy was so brutally raped by an Iraqi migrant in a swimming pool cubicle that he had to be hospitalised for his injuries.
A lifeguard immediately called an ambulance after the boy went to him in floods of tears, while the Iraqi was entertaining himself by repeatedly jumping off the three-metre diving board.
Police arrested him on the spot at the pool in Vienna, and during an interrogation, he told police that it was a 'sexual emergency' as he had not had sex in four months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...olice-sexual-emergency-hadn-t-sex-months.html

I'm just gobsmacked... not only did the guy carry on using the pool afterwards, as if what he'd done was perfectly normal (I guess in some cultures the whole boys for pleasure thing is)... but then that excuse 'sexual emergency'?????

Caporegime
OP
I wouldn't expect an excuse at all, I'd expect most criminals would deny their involvement in a crime like that... and probably wouldn't hang around in the swimming pool after they'd done it either.

Caporegime
OP
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe at this point I am to completely ignore that a child was raped and be more concerned with the fact that migrants are coming here to rape our children?

They're not coming here to rape our children.

The child being raped is rather fundamental to the story, I'm not sure why it would be ignored?

Caporegime
OP
A very mature way for a mod to behave jokester. :eek:
Nice one.

Maybe you want to search for some of the threads that Dowie has had closed and posts removed and report that back to us?

I dunno I think Jokester might have a point

I posted a thread about 70s rock stars and young girls... no post from zoomee

I posted a thread about Dragons Dens star (and American immigrant) Doug Richard and the young girls he was with... no post from zoomee

I post a thread about a rapist using the bizarre excuse of 'sexual emergency' - this time the suspect is an Iraqi immigrant...

oh what a surprise, zoomee pops up and acts 'offended'

Caporegime
OP
Someone has to explain the neurolinguistic effects of media, and in this case the record amount of times they've used the word "bachaa", stop trying to glamorize your choice to remain ignorant to the matter.

It's brainwashing the masses.

NLP is largely pseudo-scientific bunk

Caporegime
OP
For all our ills, it's no justification to stick our head into the sand to bigger issues.

yup - large numbers of single or unaccompanied men cause issues and have done through history in various societies, the Chinese will have issues with their disproportionately male population

there are other issues re: the treatment of women in certain cultures and the abuse of young boys being semi-tolerated... the latter might well be a factor here too

I'm not anti all immigration but it certainly needs to be controlled and preference given to women, children and whole families.

but mostly the reason I posted the thread was the act itself and the excuse given... the fact this guy could just casually rape a child then, not flee the scene but carry on using the swimming pool as though nothing had happened and later try and explain his actions as though they were rational :eek:

Caporegime
OP
I agree with this, but how does controlled immigration pick up on who is going to do somthing like this? What controls should be put in place to control immigration?

it doesn't per say - but having large numbers of single or unaccompanied men will likely increase the risks. Bringing in families, women, children instead will likely pose less of a risk. Of all the refugees there are fleeing Syria & Iraq the people making the dangerous journey to the EU are among the wealthiest* and least vulnerable and with them are a whole bunch of other who are simply economic migrants. We've got limited housing as it is and it is rather inefficient for us to spend money putting someone up in a B&B or private rented accommodation here compared with sending aid to refugee camps over there. Unlike Germany we don't have a need for lots of workers to migrate here we already get plenty of people migrating here from within the EU.

*simply being able to afford the grand or so per passenger towards the people smugglers puts them way ahead of most refugees

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Have you been to any of the War zones in Syria, et al?

yes

Seen the people that have their homes and families destroyed and killed? A lot of these people that you say are 'flooding' Europe are doing so because they are trying to escape from the barbaric things that are going on. They are desperate and clinging to the one thing that most humans share on an instinctual level, survival.

No they achieve that when they make it to Turkey, Jordan or simply other areas of Iraq. Some of them, those with the financial resources and who are fit and healthy enough to make the journey then aim to move to Europe - but that isn't about survival/safety that is an economic move. For example the kid who drowned and ended up washed up on a beach, making headlines around the world - his family had the use of a house in Turkey, his father had a job there. They risked everything to move to the EU because some EU countries were openly encouraging them(despite providing no means for them to get there), sadly it ended in disaster.

(This thread was supposed to be about the ridiculous excuse given by a rapist not about the migration issue in general!)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I have to say, it doesn't surprise me much that you don't understand.

Yes, I am aware that you're talking about Merkel. I'm pointing out that blaming her makes just as much sense as blaming the kid's parents for taking him to the swimming pool (as in, it doesn't make any).

not really - there is an increased risk from these groups of migrants, that has been seen quite clearly already in Scandinavian countries

Caporegime
OP
What if he didn't have a criminal record before he arrived, and presuming he didn't write "to rape kids" on his asylum papers asking why he came?

As a lone male who has wife and kids elsewhere he should have been sent back the moment he stepped into the EU.

Caporegime
OP
I see you're already using your newly created label. Well bad people will be bad wherever they are and the truth is that these people are more likely to be caught and detained in certain countries such as in the West.

sadly they're also more likely to be into little boys in the first place if brought up in certain cultures where it is much more prevalent and semi-tolerated

of course they exist in the west too but are mostly driven underground but in places such as Pakistan, Afghanistan it can be quite normal in some areas - they'll almost adopt a boy and send him for music lessons etc... tribal chiefs have meetings where their boys dance for them etc.. tis pretty sick but it is part of the culture in some regions just like the second class status of women and the dubious way rapes and sexual assaults are treated. Having large numbers of people coming here from such a culture, especially if they're single/unaccompanied does pose a risk.

Caporegime
OP
Because brown kids aren't as important as white European ones?

because how their society is run is less important to us than how EU societies are run

obviously if there are mass killings etc.. then sometimes other countries should step in... and in general when it comes to human rights abuses NGOs etc.. will campaign - but in general it would be much more worrying if some EU country had a culture where child abuse was rampant than some less developed county elsewhere in the world

Caporegime
OP
1 in 20 children in the UK have been sexually abused Dowie so therefore include our culture on our home turf as also desperately wrong diddly wrong wrong.

https://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing...d-sexual-abuse/sexual-abuse-facts-statistics/

you're talking about widely different things here

no one is denying that abuse exists here

but importing people, who are disproportionately unaccompanied males, from regions where women are treated differently and in some cases the widespread abuse of young boys is semi tolerated is rather different and just increases the risks in our own society

we don't have anything to compare to some of these areas of Pakistan, Afghanistan etc.. and the paedophile culture there

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
sounds like some migrant teenagers had a sexual emergency in Austria to, though one of them has now moved to the UK

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-friends-revenge-dumped-set-home-Britain.html

A teenager accused of gang-raping a 14-year-old girl with his school friends in Austria has moved to the UK, prosecutors say.
The unidentified boy is one of six youngsters apparently from migrant families who terrorised the girl at the school in Graz - Austria's second largest city - for months and reportedly raped her at least four times.
On one occasion, the schoolboys allegedly dragged their terrified victim out of the girls' toilets, stripped her naked and raped her in the canteen.

Caporegime
OP
Maybe he has family over here now... doubt we could get rid of him in that case, he's got his 'right to a family life' under European law

Caporegime
OP
Caporegime
OP
LOL nothing to do with religion/culture... yet I don't think that Swedish town had the same problem a few years ago

Whilst abhorrent acts I bet they pale when placed in direct comparison with 'local rape' figures without even having to bring stats into the picture!!

hmmm

Back
Top Bottom