sexual emergency

Soldato
You don't seem to be grasping this. We want to minimise risk to ourselves.

Importing large numbers of people from cultures where child rape is practiced openly is a risk. A risk that we can choose to mitigate, by not bringing them here.

If they continue to rape children in their own lands, that is no doubt appalling, but we are at least protecting ourselves.

Our government has a mandate to protect British citizens, and frankly they do not have the same responsibility to protect other nation's citizens abroad.

That is reality. Does that make sense to you?

Things make more sense to me mate. I study the psychosocial cause and effects of criminality more than most people. As I already have said:

Exactly, people need to understand that the sociality of a refugee can potentially be very damaging to our own society.

Heck I've been saying this since before new years eve based on the psychosocial data gathered through the various Minerva Initiative EPSIS operations.

Last edited:
Soldato
You assume that if a child is raped by a person sharing the same nationality as the parent/child that somehow the crime is less abhorrent and the parent will be less angry, well maybe if they're racist, but the child doesn't know its worse because the rapist was a foreigner for goodness sake!!!

What is this crap?

I can't say it better then you already have

Soldato
Wow, just wow!

And whats wow about it? Should be help child abuse abroad? Of course, i have a lot of sympathy for them, this is what the foreign aid budget should be spent on to fight this, not India's space program or African pop stars.

But is the answer to import them here and put even more children at risk? You can **** the right out of here my friend

Soldato
Please name me what this culture (that we're importing large numbers from) that openly practices child rape is?

Go back a few of pages, in the middle-east is so rife it's part of the culture, but of course when faced with evidence Asim18 completely ignored it and started babbling about the misuse of the oe word in the article

Soldato
And whats wow about it? Should be help child abuse abroad? Of course, i have a lot of sympathy for them, this is what the foreign aid budget should be spent on to fight this, not India's space program or African pop stars.

But is the answer to import them here and put even more children at risk? You can **** the right out of here my friend

The fact that anyone who had their child raped would ever think, "I would have preferred it if the rapist was white".

Soldato
Please name me what this culture (that we're importing large numbers from) that openly practices child rape is?

Ermm, which cultures might those be?

Ok, for the benefit of those that seems to have a problem with using the page numbers on this thread

Pakistan

Most certainly, it's a cultural thing, watch and be appalled :

Afghanistan

There's even a few articles from the daily mail but i know how you precious cherubs like to ignore certain sites

Last edited:
Soldato
Go back a few of pages, in the middle-east is so rife it's part of the culture, but of course when faced with evidence Asim18 completely ignored it and started babbling about the misuse of the oe word in the article

What 'culture'? Name it, especially as we're supposedly "importing large numbers" from it....:rolleyes:

You can't because the word 'culture' is clearly being used to mean Islam as a whole whilst using some examples from tribal communities (most of whom probably have no interest in leaving anyway if that's what they're into).

It's basically, "let's judge every Muslim the same as that perv I saw in a Vice documentary film in some ridiculous remote part of Afghanistan, no one has ever heard of)"

Caporegime
Why am I not surprised that the Refugees Welcome crowd don't know about the male rape culture that exists in the places where these young men of fighting age come from? Never heard of the expression from those parts; "women are for making babies, boys are for fun"?

Caporegime

North Africa and the Middle East (generally) have much different views about child abuse than we do (in 2016). You don't even have to go to the Daily Mail for evidence, it's widely reported by charitable organisations and other news outlets ;)

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/n...en-stick-by-police-officers-must-be-released/

Stuff like this is normal out there.

It's because they're poorly developed **** holes, mainly. With high levels of corruption and poor education.

And none of that is our fault, unless you want to blame everything on British colonialism.

Caporegime
What 'culture'? Name it, especially as we're supposedly "importing large numbers" from it....:rolleyes:

You can't because the word 'culture' is clearly being used to mean Islam as a whole whilst using some examples from tribal communities (most of whom probably have no interest in leaving anyway if that's what they're into).

It's basically, "let's judge every Muslim the same as that perv I saw in a Vice documentary film in some ridiculous remote part of Afghanistan, no one has ever heard of)"

It's not Islamic - I've never heard of it happening in Islam's most populous country, Indonesia. Definitely exists in North Africa, Arabia and Afghanistan though, y'know, the places where we're welcoming all the refugees from.

Soldato

Look at you getting you knickers in a twist. just because we haven't mentioned Islam you felt the desperate need to shoe horn it into the debate then shout ISLAMOPHOBE SEEE YOU'RE WHRACIST!!!!!!!!!!!

Utterly pathetic bottom of the barrel debating from you tonight estebanrey

Last edited:
Permabanned
Have you ever considered that a child getting raped is diabolical no matter where it happens? Stopping children getting raped should be a global effort. If that man had never gone to Vienna he would have been continuing to rape Muslim children today and for the rest of his life.

That's the attitude of Sweden, they don't deport rapists because they don't want to inflict that person on his country of origin.

Let's not be like Sweden :)

Back
Top Bottom