sexual emergency

Caporegime
The fact the article seems to want to make the fact he's a migrant the bigger issue in the story than the fact he brutally raped a 10 year old boy is utterly appauling.

Where he may have come from is insignificant compared to what he did.

Have you considered that maybe where he's from has played a part in his actions?

Soldato
Have you considered that maybe where he's from has played a part in his actions?

when in Rome........

if people are so hell bent on coming to the UK the least they could do is bone up on our culture and laws.

obviously this case is beyond criminal and personally as a parent i'd rather the perpetrator was put down rather than jailed. In other matters though cultural differences are often cited.

adapt or don't come here

Associate
No, because it doesnt

Does it not? I would have thought that culture involved in his growing up would have quite a major effect in his personality and moral traits. Same with FGM is rife in certain social groups. There are some very sick backwards cultures in this world, and ignorance to this will not help cure it.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
when in Rome........

if people are so hell bent on coming to the UK the least they could do is bone up on our culture and laws.

obviously this case is beyond criminal and personally as a parent i'd rather the perpetrator was put down rather than jailed. In other matters though cultural differences are often cited.

adapt or don't come here

Indeed. Either come here, become a celebrity/politician/care home worker/etc and sexually abuse our vulnerable or don't bother coming here and commiting sexual offences for silly excuses.

Soldato
We could just nuke ourselves, put ourselves out of this misery, and let the rest of them suffer through life.

Rape is a horrible thing. Child rape is a horrible thing. No reasoning can explain such behaviour, but the point behind such stories, does relate to border controls, if this man wasn't there, this rape wouldn't have occurred.
He will be imprisoned and eventually released, assuming he isn't found to be psychotic, in which case they might keep him locked up.
I would hope such a man would be returned to Iraq after his sentence, and refused any further entry to the EU. Worried that such events might not transpire, and he might get to remain here.
The child will be broken and distraught, no doubt will be in need of counselling, at least a lifeguard was there to find him help, and he did tell someone, and it wasn't hidden by the child.
Probably would have raped a kid in Iraq instead. And would probably be more likely to not be apprehended, so more kids would have suffered too.

I suppose Iraqi kids don't count for as much as Austrian ones, though...

Soldato
Probably would have raped a kid in Iraq instead. And would probably be more likely to not be apprehended, so more kids would have suffered too.

I think on a world stage, they clearly do not, no.
If children actually mattered the UN wouldn't be a useless organisation of bureaucracy, governments would work together in spite of cultural and religious differences, currently this doesn't happen.
Unfortunately I don't see it happening in my lifetime either, hopefully any cynicism on my part gets removed by a growing global community working together, as yet that hasn't happened.
My point stands. This rape wouldn't have happened if the man wasn't here.

ADT

ADT

Associate

Typical hypocrites, they jump on the bandwagon of immigrant bashing as soon as one of those daily fail articles pop up.

Things like this happen every where. Doesn't matter where you are from. Any child should not go through something like this

Soldato
I think on a world stage, they clearly do not, no.
If children actually mattered the UN wouldn't be a useless organisation of bureaucracy, governments would work together in spite of cultural and religious differences, currently this doesn't happen.
Unfortunately I don't see it happening in my lifetime either, hopefully any cynicism on my part gets removed by a growing global community working together, as yet that hasn't happened.
My point stands. This rape wouldn't have happened if the man wasn't here.

Poor taste

Soldato
Typical hypocrites, they jump on the bandwagon of immigrant bashing as soon as one of those daily fail articles pop up.

Things like this happen every where. Doesn't matter where you are from. Any child should not go through something like this

At what point do you think I am being hypocritical?
As you have just described me as such, I'd like to know just where you decided upon that view.

Back
Top Bottom