sexual emergency

Soldato
Well it's certainly tragic that the wrong child was raped.

Lets quote me instead of your own deflection comments.

me said:
Rape is a horrible thing. Child rape is a horrible thing. No reasoning can explain such behaviour,

So frankly you can shut the hell up about the wrong child being raped. No child should be raped. I haven't suggested it.
You were the one who said this guy would be raping in Iraq.
You said it, how do you know?
I didn't say it. I didn't suggest it.
You did. You spoke of Iraq rape.

Man of Honour
Kill him with as much pain as humanly possible over the longest period of time imaginable. Keep telling him it's a serial killer emergency.

Caporegime
Has it been confirmed then that this rape only occurred because he was an Iraqi who had come to the UK? No UK person has ever raped children?

Caporegime
Has it been confirmed then that this rape only occurred because he was an Iraqi who had come to the UK? No UK person has ever raped children?

Has skeeter tried to be clever and failed? Yes he has.

Read the thread and the posts before you make yourself look so thick and ignorant next time.

Caporegime
Has skeeter tried to be clever and failed? Yes he has.

Read the thread and the posts before you make yourself look so thick and ignorant next time.

Vienna isn't in the UK...

Replace UK with Austria to correct my fail, and my point still stands.

Why is this an issue because he is an immigrant? Why is it not simply an issue because he raped a child!

Why does being an immigrant even matter? Should people be punished more if they rape someone in a country they aren't from compared to raping someone in their own country? Why is the protection of children from sexual abuse dependant on geography, race, or nationality?

Soldato

Calm down dear. Not exactly evidence to suggest he's thick and ignorant. Probably just skimmed through.

I go through months of psychological analysis before declaring someone as thick and/or ignorant. You're clearly not qualified to have an opinion on someone's mental state/ability simply because you assume they think Vienna is a city in the UK.

It's got nothing to do with the point he's trying to make. Replace story with any of the millions of past cases where an Englishman has raped a child and there's your point.

Some people are so in denial that an Englishmen could also rape a child and show really weird reactions sometimes. :confused:

Last edited:
Caporegime
Replace UK with Austria to correct my fail, and my point still stands.

Why is this an issue because he is an immigrant? Why is it not simply an issue because he raped a child!

Why does being an immigrant even matter? Should people be punished more if they rape someone in a country they aren't from compared to raping someone in their own country? Why is the protection of children from sexual abuse dependant on geography, race, or nationality?

Because if that immigrant had not been allowed in to that country then that child would not have been raped. Homegrown criminals are one thing, but why let more in?

Permabanned
Typical hypocrites, they jump on the bandwagon of immigrant bashing as soon as one of those daily fail articles pop up.

Things like this happen every where. Doesn't matter where you are from. Any child should not go through something like this

I would dispute the fact hat immigrants are raping children in swimming pools everywhere.

Associate
At first, Austrian did not release details of the rape, on December 2 at The Resienbad pool, to protect the victim.

-- Sure. To protect the victim, like the German police in Cologne.

Caporegime
Because if that immigrant had not been allowed in to that country then that child would not have been raped. Homegrown criminals are one thing, but why let more in?

Had the builders not built that swimming pool that child would not have been raped.
Had the swimming pool manager not decided to have a public session at that time the child would not have been raped.
Had the kids parents not conceived him the child would not have been raped.
Etc etc etc...

Your making a single aspect of the circumstances the key point in order to fuel your own agenda against an issue that is unrelated to the core issue of this story. A boy was raped, but your keen to push that asside in order to have a rant about immigrants. An attitude which, quite frankly, makes you look a bit thick and ignorant...

I wonder what your opinion would be on a story about an Austrian man raping an Austrian boy? I doubt you'd even bother to enter the thread.

Caporegime
Had the builders not built that swimming pool that child would not have been raped.
Had the swimming pool manager not decided to have a public session at that time the child would not have been raped.
Had the kids parents not conceived him the child would not have been raped.
Etc etc etc...

Your making a single aspect of the circumstances the key point in order to fuel your own agenda against an issue that is unrelated to the core issue of this story. A boy was raped, but your keen to push that asside in order to have a rant about immigrants. An attitude which, quite frankly, makes you look a bit thick and ignorant...

I wonder what your opinion would be on a story about an Austrian man raping an Austrian boy? I doubt you'd even bother to enter the thread.

How am I keen to push it aside? The pool nor the boys parents are not the guilty party. The one guilty party is the immigrant.
Or are you trying to blame the victim here?

Also the post you've quoted makes my opinion on any criminal clear. Why import more?

Last edited:
Soldato
He's the resident children's rights champion - havn't you seen all the other threads he's started pointing out child abuse here in the uk? - oh, wait a sec....

you mean like this one, posted 2 weeks ago, about another dubious excuse for sex with kids?

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18715080

or how about this one, posted last month, re: rockstars and young girls:

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18713215

This is glorious :D

But this is zoomee, what you expect?

Soldato

Well his excuse was that he hadn't had sex in 4 months because he was away from his wife and kid (Poor kid!!) so being an immigrant in a foreign land is exactly the reason he's giving for raping a 10 year old boy.

Soldato

That's a neurolinguistic propaganda article by the way.

Notice how many times they make sure you read the word "Bachaa" Well it basically means "boy" in many different languages and it's got nothing to do with sexual activity/dancing or any other nonsense.

Basically next time someone (maybe even yourself) hears someone calling their son "Bachaa" they'll think he's a poor Afgan dancing who gets raped at home.

You seem to be very susceptible to neurolinguistic programming. You are one of the people I would advise not to read news media.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom