Shazam! (DC) 2019

Soldato
I know nothing about the character prior to this trailer so bear that in mind but wow, this looks awful - Chuck wearing a "muscle suit" in a TV movie levels of awful - but some of the posts on here are saying it nails the character so maybe it supposed to look like that.

Soldato
The character is a child in an adults body (and acts like a child a lot of the time) so faithful to the character will be a tongue in cheek approach with rather silly jokes.

So take it for what it is; personally though I won't be watching until it hits TV as DC films are basically all **** and i have no faith in them anymore, plus I was never a Shazam fan.

Caporegime
$12m is what a leading lady in Hollywood might get but a film like this, no chance.

And it will need to make back ~$210m to break even which shouldn't be a problem.

Soldato
I bumped into Zach Levi in a Starbucks in West Hollywood. Super nice guy, awesome to talk to and tolerated my stupid questions. He told me he had just been cast as Shazam, and I had never heard of that superhero before :( The most interesting part was it was literally the day after I saw Thor Ragnarok where his character dies. I did of course get a selfie with him!

Back
Top Bottom