Shazam! (DC) 2019

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Yeah this looks like great fun. :)

Would give my little finger if they have a Superman Cameo in it at the end!!!

Associate
just quick heads up to those who have limitless, on the latest email it has scene from Shazam! in the area that for the advance limitless member screening. so there the chance that Shazam! is the next member screening film, but the page hasn't update yet as it still show alita: battle angel in the member screening page.

Caporegime
just quick heads up to those who have limitless, on the latest email it has scene from Shazam! in the area that for the advance limitless member screening. so there the chance that Shazam! is the next member screening film, but the page hasn't update yet as it still show alita: battle angel in the member screening page.

I have limitless but don’t get these emails?!

Associate
Trying to find a HD version of Chuck as its time to watch it again but nothing I can see.

chuck Blu-ray box set was never released in the uk but dvd was. I know that blu-ray version was release in the US as season box set or complete series box set as I've got it bought it off ebay second hand. all five season are on google movie and tv to buy.

I have limitless but don’t get these emails?!

goto Myodeon click on "my details and preferences" and select the "communication preferences" Tab you should see two tick boxes those are the ones that send out the offers and news. if they tick and you still not receiving email I suggest giving odeon a call.

p.s it now in limitless advance screening selection but booking isn't active yet.

"We’re proud to announce our next Limitless member preview screening!

As a Limitless member you’re invited to the exclusive preview screening of ‘Shazam!’ on Wednesday 27th March 2019 at 20.15 pm. That’s 9 days before general release!

Online bookings will be open on Tuesday 19th March, and we will update this page with the online booking form once it is.

For our Limitless members who have opted into receiving emails, we will also let you know via email once online booking is active."

https://www.odeon.co.uk/limitless/member-benefits/preview-screenings/shazam/

Caporegime
chuck Blu-ray box set was never released in the uk but dvd was. I know that blu-ray version was release in the US as season box set or complete series box set as I've got it bought it off ebay second hand. all five season are on google movie and tv to buy.

goto Myodeon click on "my details and preferences" and select the "communication preferences" Tab you should see two tick boxes those are the ones that send out the offers and news. if they tick and you still not receiving email I suggest giving odeon a call.

p.s it now in limitless advance screening selection but booking isn't active yet.

"We’re proud to announce our next Limitless member preview screening!

As a Limitless member you’re invited to the exclusive preview screening of ‘Shazam!’ on Wednesday 27th March 2019 at 20.15 pm. That’s 9 days before general release!

Online bookings will be open on Tuesday 19th March, and we will update this page with the online booking form once it is.

For our Limitless members who have opted into receiving emails, we will also let you know via email once online booking is active."

https://www.odeon.co.uk/limitless/member-benefits/preview-screenings/shazam/

Cheers, ticked both boxes now!

Caporegime
Reviews looking good and it only cost ~$100m to make, could be a nice earner for WB.

DC with a pretty colour palette and more light heartedness for the win lol.

Back
Top Bottom