She Hulk (Marvel TV Series)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
looks fun, I'll give it a watch

Same i wont judge it until i have watched it. Looks a bit fun and humour. Not aiming this at anyone at all but sometimes the audience looks too much into it and bring in OT that at times goes too far.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Thought it was good. Good balance of laughs and carried the story well. Not sure what the complaints about the CGI. It was good enough imo.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
MCU have really massacred Hulk. The poor guy. He's a joke at this point.

It's not entirely Marvel's fault. They don't fully own the Hulk character rights (iirc Universal). So they can only do so much. Similarly with Spiderman rights hence why there no solo movie or any focus with him. A great idea that the fans want is World War Hulk for example. So for the time being he relegated as a support character unfortunately.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
A absolutely brilliant episode this week. Thought it was funny and entertaining. Only complaint a little short.

The Wrecking Crew was hilarious

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
I thought it wasn't that bad. Pretty light heart stuff. Not meant to be taken seriously tbh. Again not for everyone but I enjoyed it nevertheless.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
If you think you need to reply to every thread of a TV show or movie you hate, maybe just get a life?
Amen! It's the same nonsense on every thread you see posted. So bad, it's this and that. But I continue to watch cause it's so bad, so rubbish and anyone that disagrees has low standards or no brains. That pretty much sums up his repertoire.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Yet they expend all that time and effort into regurgitate the same stuff. Most simply don't post or waste any further effort if they don't like the show or content. Its common sense.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
It's well written, with good characters and solid actors. The less said about the CGI the better. Like other shows of a similar format, it's episodic rather than built around an ongoing story, more similar to things like Brooklyn 99 than Babylon 5. I can give you my subjective enjoyment of it compared to other marvel offerings but I don't see much point: it's just a different kind of show, like asking how Sex and the City compares to Spartacus. I look forward to the new episodes, especially as I generally end up watching it straight after the latest House of the Dragon episode and its frothy lightness makes for a pleasant palette cleanser.
It is astoundingly arrogant for people to insinuate if this show does not fit in their palette of quality TV Shows you must be wrong or have low standards. Now don't get me wrong it's far from perfect and there is plenty of areas that could do with improvements. But the point their missing is everyone has different tastes and expectations. It not meant to be End game Level or academy award masterpiece. It's a light hearted fun show that's meant to be entertainmenting and imo setting it up for something else. IE WW Hulk and DD. It's a filler of sorts things to come.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom