She Hulk (Marvel TV Series)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
I thought it wasn't that bad. Pretty light heart stuff. Not meant to be taken seriously tbh. Again not for everyone but I enjoyed it nevertheless.

Soldato
I thought it wasn't that bad. Pretty light heart stuff. Not meant to be taken seriously tbh. Again not for everyone but I enjoyed it nevertheless.

It was a filler. They had 2 episodes with abomination and then that "arc" ended. I just don't know what the overall direction is now. Just waiting for Daredevil to turn up.

Associate
I thought the last episode was probably one of the better ones. Pretty decent viewing, still think they should fix the she-hulk CGI when she is wearing the suit, and make the episodes longer.

Caporegime
It was a filler. They had 2 episodes with abomination and then that "arc" ended. I just don't know what the overall direction is now. Just waiting for Daredevil to turn up.
It's light and it's fun.

I had sort of heard it was more a 'case of the week' type show, rather than having a massive full arc.

Obviously this Tatiana is coming in to it a bit now, as the main opponent.

Caporegime
I thought the last episode was probably one of the better ones. Pretty decent viewing, still think they should fix the she-hulk CGI when she is wearing the suit, and make the episodes longer.

The CGI is just barely good enough. I can live with it, but any worse and I think it would make this hard to watch.

I had sort of heard it was more a 'case of the week' type show, rather than having a massive full arc.

That fits with it's light feel, I think.

Caporegime
The whole thing reminds me of a old Disney film like Mary Poppins where they slap cartoon characters. Phase 4 has been absolutely awful in comparison to any of the other phases. I enjoyed KK and Hawkeye series but the rest have been dreadful even in comparison to even the old Netflix shows. I even prefer Iron Fist to this constant stream of cack.

I think they need to slow back down and get back to quality over quantity, but the amount of money Disney plus is costing them I guess they want to make sure you stay subscribed, so it’s a constant flow of sub par shows.

Soldato
They really need to lay off the man-bashing, it's like apart from Wong every man is an a-hole, creep, or an idiot. Even Wong himself is acting uncharacteristically foolish sometimes. It just makes it childish and boring

Caporegime
They really need to lay off the man-bashing, it's like apart from Wong every man is an a-hole, creep, or an idiot. Even Wong himself is acting uncharacteristically foolish sometimes. It just makes it childish and boring
Yeah they really promoted strong women this week with 'Madisynn' :rolleyes:

Also the man she eventually hooked up with wasn't portrayed as an a-hole or creep. He just fancied She Hulk and wasn't interested in the real Jen.

Maybe turn off your woke blinkers.

Soldato
Which only gave Wong an opportunity to look like a fool every scene
Also the man she eventually hooked up with wasn't portrayed as an a-hole or creep. He just fancied She Hulk and wasn't interested in the real Jen.
Which was portrayed as him being a Jerk
Snigger :D All this sentence did was make you look as silly and immature as the show itself

Caporegime
Which was portrayed as him being a Jerk

That's your interpretation.

My interpretation was that it was more that Jen misrepresented herself and was disappointed when the 'real' her was rejected.

Yes she can get more attention as She Hulk, but is also wrestling with that, because it's almost like using a fake profile photo or something to get a date.

The guy used Tinder (or their version) and what he signed up for was her alter-ego, she hulk. That's who he went on a date with, that's who he slept with.

When he came down stairs it was almost like a stranger was there.

Soldato

If you think this is good TV, then maybe just turn your TV off.

:D

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
If you think you need to reply to every thread of a TV show or movie you hate, maybe just get a life?
Amen! It's the same nonsense on every thread you see posted. So bad, it's this and that. But I continue to watch cause it's so bad, so rubbish and anyone that disagrees has low standards or no brains. That pretty much sums up his repertoire.

Soldato
People like to watch a "Car Crash" event, and often keep watching just to see how bad it can get and that is entertaining in itself, hence keeping watching something they dislike. What gets really boring, really quickly however is the same old complaints about other people complaining - now that gets old reaaaaaaally fast :D

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Yet they expend all that time and effort into regurgitate the same stuff. Most simply don't post or waste any further effort if they don't like the show or content. Its common sense.

Caporegime
Yet they expend all that time and effort into regurgitate the same stuff. Most simply don't post or waste any further effort if they don't like the show or content. Its common sense.
Yeah, I don't mind if people have constructive criticism that people can take seriously.

I get that we don't all like the same stuff, life would be boring if we did.

But saying the same old crap over and over is dull and pointless.

Reactions: Kyo
Caporegime
You forgot the "wa, wa, wa. I'll post where I want. You can't tell me what to do, wa, wa, wa" which often follows when these types are asked why they continue to post in the thread. Then they cry and say too personal and report you to the mods.

I guess with their high standards very few shows meet their criteria so they have nothing better to do then consume the crap content that us intellectual peasents feed on. :D

On topic, I find a few things annoying in this show, but it's still relatively light hearted. Still watching every week just don't see the point in posting much about it. Wong was cool but still waiting for the main storyline of the show to kick in (hopefully soon!).

rp2000

Back
Top Bottom