Shipping my 1975 Rolls Royce from the UK to Mexico

Soldato
OP
Why have two when you can have three?

F6920-E78-0-A42-482-B-8573-3-E43-E35761-FC.jpg

Soldato
OP
Seriously?! What's your plan for all of these? Start a wedding car hire service? :p

I sold the one in the OP for just over £10k more than I had into it and decided to put up a test advert to gauge interest. Turns out these are really, really popular here and I’ve already taken deposits on the two I’ve just bought. Once they arrive I’m going to book two more slots on the ship for one more Shadow and a Bentley Turbo R.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I sold the one in the OP for just over £10k more than I had into it and decided to put up a test advert to gauge interest. Turns out these are really, really popular here and I’ve already taken deposits on the two I’ve just bought. Once they arrive I’m going to book two more slots on the ship for one more Shadow and a Bentley Turbo R.
Nice! Good luck :)

Soldato

#hustle

Soldato
I read your Jag posts and thought it was odd at the time a youngster wanting big limmo's but my first car was a Ford Zodiac. (16mpg)

I do like your Roller (Ahh see you have sold it)

As a side note do you speak Spanish or native Mexican.

Commissario
And there was me enjoying this thread for the exclusivity of reading about an RR in Mexico ;)

Turns out they're common as muck, where's the unsubscribe button? :cry:

Soldato
OP
I read your Jag posts and thought it was odd at the time a youngster wanting big limmo's but my first car was a Ford Zodiac. (16mpg)

I do like your Roller (Ahh see you have sold it)

As a side note do you speak Spanish or native Mexican.

Native Mexican as such doesn't exist, there are various different indigenous languages but nobody speaks those where I live - they're mainly limited to small, very poor communities. I speak Spanish, and while there are some differences between the Spanish from Spain and the Spanish spoken here, they're still fairly similar.

And there was me enjoying this thread for the exclusivity of reading about an RR in Mexico ;)

Turns out they're common as muck, where's the unsubscribe button? :cry:

Sorry :cry: Assuming this continues to work I'll be bringing a variety of exclusive stuff so don't worry. Plus I still want a Silver Shadow for myself, so I guess when the interest dries up I'll keep the last one I import.

Back
Top Bottom