IMG_4352.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
LG 34" Monitor
15" MacBook Pro 2015
Magic Mouse 2
Magic Keyboard
Henge Dock

Amazing, exactly what I'm looking/going for.

Could you do me a massive favour please :D Could you tell me, or even better, take a picture of what the lowest brightness of the monitor is like in comparison to the MacBooks lowest brightness setting please :)

Soldato
LG 34" Monitor
15" MacBook Pro 2015
Magic Mouse 2
Magic Keyboard
Henge Dock

Snip

Awesome :cool:

Whilst I would love a 27" 5k iMac...logic is telling me to just get a decent display, keyboard & mouse to use with my current MBP (2010). Then upgrade it when it really is ancient. (8GB RAM currently and an SSD due shortly).

Might not quite be as powerful but it will still be more than adequate for my needs and still leave me with portability that I value.

Will wait for a good deal on the 29" version of that screen I think :)

Soldato
Soldato
I like the look of the Nylon strap. I have a pair of third party ones - milanese loop and chain link strap - and the official sport strap, but would like a good leather one.

Anyone know any of good ones out there? Something like the classic buckle in black. :)

Soldato
I like the look of the Nylon strap. I have a pair of third party ones - milanese loop and chain link strap - and the official sport strap, but would like a good leather one.

Anyone know any of good ones out there? Something like the classic buckle in black. :)

I love the classic buckle, but I believe they only make it for the 38mm model.

I've taken a punt on the amir black milanese loop to start with, as I'm lead to believe it's the best replica on the market.....i'll find out tonight

Soldato
£15? No adapters needed? I'd be very interested to see what you think. For that price, if it's half decent then I'll get one.

will let you know :D

also check out monowear, there's an online site which delivers their products to the uk. They seem to make good bands at normal prices.

There's also a californian company who do the same but I can't remember the name at the min

Commissario
For the sake of £15, I've ordered one.
Monowear looks interesting, I like their black metal bracelet but I wonder how badly one will get stung with import duty and VAT. Unless of course they'll do customs friendly shipping ;)

Soldato
They annoy me enough on phones man... a watch with a screen protector sort of highlights that its not really a watch to me.

I get it (in fact I sell them!) but I couldn't do it myself.

Commissario
I won't do it on a phone. Not on the screen anyway, I have the ghost armour on the back of my phone but nothing on the front.

The picture makes it obvious that there's something on the watch. In reality, I'm not even aware it's there!

Back
Top Bottom