*** Show Off Your Apple Hardware ***

Associate
macbookdh0.jpg

My new Macbook :D I love it :)

Associate
Do you need a plate that says 'Dinner plate' in order to use the right size one? :p

Oh, and I see the sleep light peeping out, no?
No, lol. My friend insisted the super noodles would have to be included within the picture. :rolleyes:

And yeah you do see the sleeping light. It stays on for some reason when you un-sleep it using a mouse + keyboard when using a monitor..
setup2.jpg

wij

wij

Associate
Here's my contribution, sorry they are a little out of focus, I took them on my phone at about 4am yesterday :)

IMAGE180.jpg

IMAGE181.jpg

MBP C2D 2.3Ghz, 3Gb Ram, 120Gb HDD

MacPro 2xXenon Quad-Core 3.0Ghz, 8Gb Ram, 1TB Local storage and a 23" Studio Display :)

Soldato
Here's my contribution, sorry they are a little out of focus, I took them on my phone at about 4am yesterday :)

IMAGE180.jpg

IMAGE181.jpg

MBP C2D 2.3Ghz, 3Gb Ram, 120Gb HDD

MacPro 2xXenon Quad-Core 3.0Ghz, 8Gb Ram, 1TB Local storage and a 23" Studio Display :)

wow that is one nice setup!

wij

wij

Associate
Wow! Tell me more please! :)

Oh, and, I just bricked my touch wahey for backups. :p

The MacPro is running ProTools HD2 with 32 ways in and out and hooked up to an SSL AWS900+ console that is used as a control surface, also got 24 channels of proper SSL analogue to mix through with total recall and "awesomation" :)

Soldato
The MacPro is running ProTools HD2 with 32 ways in and out and hooked up to an SSL AWS900+ console that is used as a control surface, also got 24 channels of proper SSL analogue to mix through with total recall and "awesomation" :)

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom