*** Show Off Your Apple Hardware ***

Soldato
Had my MacBook for a while now but i've not had my camera cable, until now! Here's a few pick of the glorious day when i unwrapped it :)

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

Caporegime
Ok here's mine.

desktop.jpg

My rig - Mac Pro with dual 17" TFT's

macbook.jpg

Sisters

phone.jpg

From left to right - My old 3rd gen (20gb), Mum's 20gb 4th gen, Brothers 60gb 5th Gen, My iPhone

tv.jpg

26" LCD I connect to the Pro for films etc. when mates are over - plus it's used for Sky, DVD, X360, Wii etc.

Yes I live in a messy room and it's well overdue for a clearup but meh :p

EDIT: When I'm not so tired I'll do some more photographic, and better quality pictures :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

You run your 360 through that black monitor on your desk?

Sweet setup though :)

[borat] Is niiiiiiiice [/borat]

Soldato
Leave it out, he probably sold his kidney to get that Mac Pro ;):p

I thought that was the thing to do? I even had the cut specially designed to created the text, "MBP".

That added several hours to the surgery as they needed to cut that into my bum and then skin graft that over the other cut they used to take my kidney out.

:cool:

Associate
Heres a quick snap of mine, sorry its in windows atm though! Believe it or not my nearly sole reason for this is iTunes! Winamp>*

I'd highly recommend vmware fusion (with unity), it rocks my world. Love the fact you can use all your windows apps from within osx. I use it all the time for IE and winamp. After compacting my vmware drive it fires up in about 5 secs and closes in the same!

Back
Top Bottom