*** Show Off Your Apple Hardware ***

New rMBP 2.6/16/256 wish I'd gone for the 512 upgrade though not sure I can justify the extra £400...

Got a Samsung screen seems fine so far looks stunning. Slight scruffs on the lid but I don't have OCD so I won't notice it :)

img20121002153559.jpg

Different tolerances of noise I believe. I have an NL36 and that lives in the cupboard under the stairs. I'd never have it on my desk, a mass of spinning metal platters? Get that right out of my face!

I'll add a photo to thread whilst I'm here;

j1MXrl.jpg

The MBPr on the left was my 2nd, the MBPr on the right was the replacement for it. MBPr has been sent back now, but still - cool photo :D

I decided to get a Rain mStand so I could use the MBP as a second screen

file-2.jpg

Works really well and hides all the network cables going into the AAEB.

I decided to get a Rain mStand so I could use the MBP as a second screen

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/colshine/Apple/file-2.jpg[IMG]

Works really well and hides all the network cables going into the AAEB.[/QUOTE]

I really love the Apple cinema screen... just wish it wasn't so expensive :(

I'm hoping the new iMac won't have the bottom bit, but I've heard rumours that it will :(

I'm hoping the new iMac won't have the bottom bit, but I've heard rumours that it will :(

The integrated display and cables sold it for me - the desk is much neater as I don't have lots of cables connecting to the MBP - everything is hidden behind the display.

Last edited:

I love it too but it just makes the iMac so much more appealing. Which is why i went with an iMac. ;)

When you think for near enough the same price you could get the entry level 21" iMac or even for a few hundred pound more the 27" iMac it just boggles the mind...and thats when you start to think actually the iMac is pretty good value for money! :p

I love it too but it just makes the iMac so much more appealing. Which is why i went with an iMac. ;)

When you think for near enough the same price you could get the entry level 21" iMac or even for a few hundred pound more the 27" iMac it just boggles the mind...and thats when you start to think actually the iMac is pretty good value for money! :p

Haha yeah I wonder if that's why they've picked that price point.

I can't wait for Tuesday now, I've heard the next iMac looks amazing, and apparently "incredibly thin" :p

Back
Top Bottom