Show Off Your Dish (Picture Thread) (Rules added)

Soldato
Problem?

Chippy-Tea.jpg

Soldato
some stir fry
I've seen some strange plates of food in my time, but that's a new one on me.

Stir-fry and chips?!

What cheese are you using on those burgers Cupra. I can never quite decide what cheese to use on mine. :D
Going on the colour, shape and general consistency of the cheese in those photos, I think you can safely assume it's some sort of processed cheese square product.

Soldato
It's brilliant, other people must think we are crazy, but they just work with well everything.
I think Johnny Foreigner has a point when he thinks we're strange for eating chips with everything.

One of my favourite takeaways is crispy chilli beef on chips.
That could well be a guilty pleasure for you, but I think for most people that would be considered a strange combination!

Soldato
I've got to wonder with some of these pictures, is it huge portions or small plates? Probably a combination of both :D
What cheese are you using on those burgers Cupra. I can never quite decide what cheese to use on mine. :D
From the picture I'd say something like dairylea slices, I could be very wrong though.

Soldato
I've got to wonder with some of these pictures, is it huge portions or small plates? Probably a combination of both :D

From the picture I'd say something like dairylea slices, I could be very wrong though.

Hmm bit of both for me... but mostly generous portions :D

Back
Top Bottom