Show something for all your spamming!

Joe42 said:
I'm surprised he hasn't joined up actually, he's often to be found in the dc forum where this was first discussed. I'll point 'im this way if i see 'im. ;)
In the mean time, get typing and get ahead while you can. :p

I'm here! I've signed up! It seems I have a lot of catching up to do!!!!

Morlan said:
:p Thanks. I reckon I want something that doesn't need to upload to a website. I only need the info for my own use. Any thoughts? I'll do a google anywho.
Well you don't have to ever update the server if you don't want to, and the whatpulse client will just keep a record of all your key presses, clicks and mouse miles.

But the nice thing about storing that info on a central server (and that's really all it does) is if you have pc problems and the records are lost its not a problem, and if you use several pcs you can keep a total of all of them.

Joe42 said:
Well you don't have to ever update the server if you don't want to, and the whatpulse client will just keep a record of all your key presses, clicks and mouse miles.

But the nice thing about storing that info on a central server (and that's really all it does) is if you have pc problems and the records are lost its not a problem, and if you use several pcs you can keep a total of all of them.

Hmm, that actually makes sense now! I might just register and see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom