****Show Us The inside of your Case!****

Ahh thats dissapointing, ill have a look around :) thanks anyway

It looks like a ' Lian Li Cable Management Kit : PT-CL01 '

But they need drill holes to fix to the case.

Google ' wire saddle clips ' .

They are self adhesive and clip a ' bunch ' ( dependant on what size ) of cables in place.

You can just see the top of a ' saddle clip' in my post earlier ( bottom left by the psu )

Last edited:
IMG_20100618_213203.jpg

IMG_20100618_215350.jpg

long cables + small case = brain explode

yup, the new q08.

I will have a go at tidying, considering a new psu though as the cables just dont get tidy... lol or its gaffa tape time!

I could do with all the cables being a third of their original length -.-

Could, but i dont know how :( The main problem is the gfx card cables (they are making up 90% of the mess) so technically i could tinker, but i dont want to blow up :D

nice idea though, will look into it :)

Dude, Just post it here.

As you wish. :p

IMGP2330.jpg

Just seen that, what a great idea :)

Its quite a good idea, yes, But it looks a tad out of place. I tell you what would be good, if you had a Duel PSU case.

I have a topic in MM about finding another popped Corsair PSU that I can butcher so it would match. It'll be sprayed along with the case so it'll all match at some point though.

Cheers for the kind comments, I'm fairly happy with it now. :) (Not bad for an Antec 300 if I say so myself... :p)

Last edited:
Did there used to be a HDD cage in that?

Yes there was, I removed it though for better looks and airflow, it's only riveted in so it was just a case of drilling/chiselling them off and it popped straight out.

I reverse mounted the hdds up in the empty 5.25" bays, nice and neat and I thought they'd be mega toasty, but never go over 35C under very heavy use, normally never break 30C. :p

Back
Top Bottom